Lure00
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.8
    best one yet
  2. Magicmonk18
    Magicmonk18
    2/5,
    I'm giving it a 2 because my guy isn't doing anything except just standing there. And when he does move, he's moving all over the place, nowhere even close to where he's supposed to be at. He tries using his Home teleport for no reason, then he'll just start running towards the castle. This USED to be a great up until recently, and I'll give it a 5 if my guy ever starts doing what he's supposed to be doing.
  3. rprtvs
    rprtvs
    5/5,
    works perf
  4. Draenoric
    Draenoric
    4/5,
    Let it run overnight, it was rather slow but it did the job!
  5. cummencing
    cummencing
    5/5,
    14 hours stright 1-40 defence pure done :)
  6. dylannxd
    dylannxd
    5/5,
    good bot
  7. Derang3d
    Derang3d
    5/5,
    This is the perfect chicken killer.. especially on a new acct.. i used it on osrs and worked perfect.. sometimes i just have it collect feathers or bones.. i ran it over night got from 1prayer to 40 on just bones..
  8. McOliver
    McOliver
    5/5,
    i dont usually write reviews but this is the best script ive used as a general trainer/mat collector awesome work. please make an auto buy script with world hopping for fally gemstore in old school :)
  9. Wazityoustringbean
    Wazityoustringbean
    4/5,
    Version: 1.0.6
    The bot was a better one that I have seen, but I would love if you could bury the bones after they are full instead of individually I feel like it would speed up the process greatly hopefully it will be added in.
  10. Kitty_Seme
    Kitty_Seme
    4/5,
    Version: 1.0.3
    Honestly the only (free) bot that worked for me so far. Gets me about 4-5 Chix in 1 min (@Combat 20, Attk 20, Strength 12). It has some problems with looting esp if there's a lot other players in the area. But overall works for me <3