Regal Fletching 3.0.8

Fletch

1. Snufalufugus
    The most versatile fletching bot on RuneMate!

This is the limitless version of Regal Fletching.

Offers a huge variety of fletching training methods to get you a quick 99!

Start near a bank with the items necessary, or in your inventory for items such as ammunition.

Features:
    • Bows - Strung and Unstrung
    • Shields
    • Arrows, Arrow shafts, & Headless Arrows
    • Darts
    • Bolts
    • Gem bolt tips
    • Gem tipped bolts
    • Playersensed behaviors to introduce different playstyles for different users
    • RegalUI features including:
      • Runtime, XP, Level, and Profit tracking.
      • Integrated break handler with the option to set a time to automatically stop the bot.
      • Lots of other, small features to make your use easier and more enjoyable!

Recent Reviews

1. paellaguy
    paellaguy
    4/5,
    Version: 3.0.8
    works for me
  2. ValseSlang
    ValseSlang
    1/5,
    somehow gem tipped bolts isn't working! tried with dargonstone... used 0.05 for nothing.... its keep spamclicking the tips. and once in a while finally makes some bolts.
  3. Fallschirmjagar
    Fallschirmjagar
    2/5,
    Bot won't fletch shields of any kind. Will withdraw the supplies, then just stand there. If you click on the knife manually, it will then continue with the action, but will stand there the next time it draws logs out. Multiple types of logs for shields that this problem occurs with.
  4. ulyndor
    ulyndor
    2/5,
    The bot randomly stops, costing me a lot of money.....
  5. qqwwee
    qqwwee
    5/5,
    99 with no problems
  6. moondancer04
    moondancer04
    4/5,
    Used this bot to get 3 accounts to get 92 fletching over 6 months ago, reused it on one account today for a 5 hour session with breaks doing magic longbows and received a ban within the same day. Used to be a great bot but be careful using.
  7. Trodius
    Trodius
    5/5,
    Honestly, this is one of the VERY FEW bots that does EXACTLY what it says. It does it so well, I've yet to find a flaw in 5+ hours of use. And at .05 an hour, it's simply unbeatable. 6/5 Rating if I could.
  8. Djspecial
    Djspecial
    5/5,
    Great work, with some funding you can make a real profit for yourself using this bot. I have made a great profit and 2 accounts 90+ Fletching. Keep up the great work.
  9. derekmeme
    derekmeme
    5/5,
    i used for darts extremely fast and super simple set up ofc all regal scripts are very good love it
  10. Dead-Hackerz
    Dead-Hackerz
    5/5,
    Got me 1-70 fletching in one grins sesh. Excellent bot.