- Lumbridge men and women (Recommended for 1->5)
- Guards near Falador Bank
- Draynor village Master Farmer
- West Ardougne Master Farmer
- Ardy Knights
- Thievinghost will only steal in the two splashing tiles
- Bank knight will thieve anywhere in the bank
- Dodgy necklace support
- Stall Thieving
- Varrock tea stalls (Recommended for 5->25)
- Hosidius fruit stalls (Recommended for 25->55)
- Rogue's Den Wall SafesFor Thievinghost Ardy Knights, join the "Thievinghost" Clanchat and go to a world where the knight is lured into the bank. The bot doesn't currently use the clanchat to hop on its own, so it is recommended to babysit in case the Thievinghost host changes worlds. It will only pickpocket the knight when it is in one of the two intended splashing spots, to avoid reports when the bot gets out of position.
For Hosidius fruit stalls, it will only steal from the stall if both of the guard dogs are trapped inside of the store. If you are in a world where the dogs are not trapped, the bot will automatically hop worlds until it finds one with pre-lured dogs.
For Rogue's Den wall safes, you must have a stethoscope in your bank or inventory. This item significantly increases the rates of successful thieving from wall safes, and is purchaseable from Martin Thwait at the Rogues' Den.
Regal Thieving 2.0.11
Sneaks past bot watch to 99 Thieving