1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Regal Thieving 2.0.11

Sneaks past bot watch to 99 Thieving

1. Snufalufugus
    Features:
    • Pickpocketing
      • Lumbridge men and women (Recommended for 1->5)
      • Guards near Falador Bank
      • Draynor village Master Farmer
      • West Ardougne Master Farmer
      • Ardy Knights
        • Thievinghost will only steal in the two splashing tiles
        • Bank knight will thieve anywhere in the bank
      • Dodgy necklace support
    • Stall Thieving
      • Varrock tea stalls (Recommended for 5->25)
      • Hosidius fruit stalls (Recommended for 25->55)
    • Rogue's Den Wall Safes
    For Thievinghost Ardy Knights, join the "Thievinghost" Clanchat and go to a world where the knight is lured into the bank. The bot doesn't currently use the clanchat to hop on its own, so it is recommended to babysit in case the Thievinghost host changes worlds. It will only pickpocket the knight when it is in one of the two intended splashing spots, to avoid reports when the bot gets out of position.

For Hosidius fruit stalls, it will only steal from the stall if both of the guard dogs are trapped inside of the store. If you are in a world where the dogs are not trapped, the bot will automatically hop worlds until it finds one with pre-lured dogs.

For Rogue's Den wall safes, you must have a stethoscope in your bank or inventory. This item significantly increases the rates of successful thieving from wall safes, and is purchaseable from Martin Thwait at the Rogues' Den.

Recent Reviews

1. nod123
    nod123
    5/5,
    Version: 2.0.11
    I have been heavily using this for a few weeks on multiple accounts. Ive went from 65-99 at master farmer, going hard 12+ hours a day on multiple accounts, never had any issues. 10/10
  2. noahwright16
    noahwright16
    5/5,
    Worked as intended. Men - tea stall - fruit stall
  3. agilityosrs
    agilityosrs
    5/5,
    bot does the job and got me 55 thief. woulnt use this to 99 though. man > tea stalls > fruit stalls worked perfectly for me.
  4. ikbenmaik123
    ikbenmaik123
    5/5,
    Master farmers flawless made me 61 thieving from 30 or 35 whenu can do them
  5. Xuri
    Xuri
    1/5,
    Absolutely terrible, when selecting fruit stalls, bot would just constantly jump worlds without actually doing anything at all
  6. robbibobi
    robbibobi
    4/5,
    Even though it got my main to 99 exclusively from master farmers and it banked every seed and made me over 50m and a pet in the process the movement was janky when going to the bank in draynor and my only option was going to skill total worlds to not get reported, the time limit thingy on the script doesnt work so it essentially keeps pickpocketing forever but the great thing about it is that you dont need to babysit it and you're probably never gonna get banned if you diversify the activities on your account all in all a great free script but I wouldnt recommend it for a farm or sumn like that because it isnt smart to say the least
  7. anythingthat
    anythingthat
    1/5,
    updating my review to a 1 star this is awful with knights.
  8. elfman
    elfman
    5/5,
    aweaome
  9. asap skillz
    asap skillz
    4/5,
    lowering my rating to 4 stars because stopped working. not sure if it needs a update but masterfarmers aint working no more
  10. icheltso
    icheltso
    4/5,
    I second the previous review. The bot works, at least with draynor farmers, but the break system does not. Once logged out, the bot is unable to log back in.