1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Regal Minnow Fisher Lite 1.2.3

Catching minnows - not bans

1. Snufalufugus
    [​IMG]

Features:
    • Mini-breaking - Automatic breaks of 1-20 minutes approximately every hour. When this option is enabled, mini-breaks are generated entirely with PlayerSensed values and will typically be around 5 minutes in length.
    • Hover Next Location - Anticipates the spot's movement and hovers where it will be going. Likelihood of hovering the next spot is PlayerSensed when this option is enabled.
    • Responsiveness - Slows down or speeds up the average reactions of the bot. Default value and internal multipliers generated using PlayerSense.
    • Leaping Fish Avoidance - Detects and avoids leaping fish by switching spots when this option is enabled. Default likelihood to avoid is generated using PlayerSense. To avoid obvious bot behavior, Regal Minnow Fisher will not switch spots when both currently have a leaping fish present.
    • Smart spot prioritization - The bot will continue to use the same spot as long as it isn't avoiding a leaping fish. Avoid the obvious bot trait of randomly switching spots when it appears "closer".
    • RegalUI features including:
      • Runtime, XP, Level, and Profit tracking.
      • Integrated break handler with the option to set a time to automatically stop the bot.
      • Lots of other, small features to make your use easier and more enjoyable!
    delta, John Smath and goonbottergg like this.

Recent Reviews

1. Babalala
    Babalala
    2/5,
    Version: 1.2.2
    Never skips the leaping fish, lots of lost minnows
    Stands still multiple times every min like a confused mofo
    Often still 'fishing' whilst the spot has moved
    Often spot moves two spaces before it reacts
    These things combined waste about half the xp you'd expect to get.

Has a few bursts where it actually works somewhat decent to the next spot to be fair with a good speed. I wouldn't use it again, ty for the trial but this def needs an update.

Also started walking into the sea when ran not on inventory screen.

Mini breaks off, both sliders moved to max, Mac os.
  2. kevin331
    kevin331
    4/5,
    Version: 1.2.1
    hey
    I am new 2 this.
    now i can only use this regal bot for 5 h for 2 days.
    How can i use it more somebody help?.
    i need 2 buy premium for this forum ?

ty kevin
    1. Snufalufugus
  3. monmarte
    monmarte
    3/5,
    Version: 1.2.1
    used to work good. now its more standing stil with huge timeloss. its slower with clicking the spots then it used 2 and it doesnt avoid the flying fish... RIP 120k-3.30hours. why do they always ruin the good scripts..
  4. XDX x LITE
    XDX x LITE
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2.0
    WORKS A TREAT
  5. jakes1011
    jakes1011
    4/5,
    great bot but never advoids fish lvl 84 to 99 compete thx u kind sir
  6. Con100
    Con100
    2/5,
    Was working good, used it a few times as just returning to the game. However, got a ban yesterday on main however (fortunately a temporary one). If it wasn't this then must have been a delayed ban from the Regal Fishing Trawler bot.
  7. Swablau
    Swablau
    5/5,
    I've been using this bot for several hours now, and as far as I've noticed - it's working well beyond any f2p bot actually should. I'm not experiencing any delays on the clicking. Sliders are a tad bit off, because dodging the flying fish still proves hard sometimes, but other than that it's been perfect.
  8. John Smath
    John Smath
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.0
    fantastic
  9. ikizo minna
    ikizo minna
    3/5,
    Version: 1.1.0
    Its good, but if it was a bit faster it would be 5 stars. It waits 4-5 seconds until it clicks the next spot (with full responsive and everything) if u could fix this it would be great.
  10. OmniQ
    OmniQ
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.5
    Could you add random time clicks on the fishing spot when it moves? It clicks around 2 seconds everytime.