- Mini-breaking - Automatic breaks of 1-20 minutes approximately every hour. When this option is enabled, mini-breaks are generated entirely with PlayerSensed values and will typically be around 5 minutes in length.
- Hover Next Location - Anticipates the spot's movement and hovers where it will be going. Likelihood of hovering the next spot is PlayerSensed when this option is enabled.
- Responsiveness - Slows down or speeds up the average reactions of the bot. Default value and internal multipliers generated using PlayerSense.
- Leaping Fish Avoidance - Detects and avoids leaping fish by switching spots when this option is enabled. Default likelihood to avoid is generated using PlayerSense. To avoid obvious bot behavior, Regal Minnow Fisher will not switch spots when both currently have a leaping fish present.
- Smart spot prioritization - The bot will continue to use the same spot as long as it isn't avoiding a leaping fish. Avoid the obvious bot trait of randomly switching spots when it appears "closer".
- RegalUI features including:
- Runtime, XP, Level, and Profit tracking.
- Integrated break handler with the option to set a time to automatically stop the bot.
- Lots of other, small features to make your use easier and more enjoyable!