1. SilenceP44
    Features:
    - Supports Iron, Steel, Mithril, Adamanite, Silver, Gold and Rune bars
    - Choose if you want to use Goldsmith gauntlets
    - Choose if you want to use Stamina potions
    - Choose if you want to use Water buckets
    - Choose if you want to use Ice gloves
    - Choose if you want to use Coal bag
    - Choose if you want to use Anti-Stuck mode (bot auto stops when bot gets stuck for too long)
    - Choose if you want to automatically resupply
    -> IMPORTANT: will only work when you have varrock teleport tabs in your bank!

- Choose if you want to automatically start
    - Choose if you want to logout on stop
    - Automatically refils coffer before it runs out (custom amount)
    - Automatically hops to a Blast Furnace world with dwarfs.
    - Support for mislicks (depositbox, right click, ... misclicks)
    - Switching between ice gloves and goldsmith gauntlets
    - Randomizes between walking / turning camera
    - Teleports automatically to blast furnace
    - Automatically pays foreman
    - XP, GP and Bar tracking
    - Customizable breaks
    - Stop conditions
    - Change settings while the bot is runnning
    - Over hundreds hours of testing the bot on my own accounts.

Rates (with sub 50 agility, Coal bag, stamina potions and ice gloves):
    - Iron bars: 2800 bars/hour
    - Steel bars: 2700 bars/hour
    - Mithril bars: 2200 bars/hour
    - Adamantite bars: 1600 bars/hour
    - Runite bars: 1300 bars/hour

Please keep in mind that these rates are averages I got.
    They can vary alot depending on zoom, resolution, misclicks, mouse multiplier, ping, ...

The bot author (me) can display a message / stop this bot without needing a push. If there is a new osrs update or my bot bricks then this will save your account :).

Setup:
    - Have everything required in bank or in your inventory.
    - If you want the bot to switch between ice gloves and goldsmith gauntlets just select both.
    - IMPORTANT: The bot needs some time when first opening the bank, don't think that it got stuck just give it some time :)

Feedback or suggestions are welcome!
    Please report any bugs to me (if you can with method to reproduce it and error message / log).

Recent Reviews

1. Ricoshay_123
    Ricoshay_123
    4/5,
    Version: 1.2.5
    This used to work flawlessy, however now it is often saying I have run out of coal, and then closes.

Once I sign in I can see I have plenty of coal and have to re-run it.

Still an amazing script despite this minor flaw.
  2. seven987
    seven987
    1/5,
    I HAVENT BEEN BANNED IN 5 YEARS EXCEPT THE ONE TIME I USED THIS TRASHCAN THE SYSTEM WILL DETECT IT OVER TIME I PROMISE YOU.
  3. JoaoDakriel
    JoaoDakriel
    4/5,
    its ok, i just use 3 hours but need improved the pathing he take to go bank - machine... he just stop in up to machine and this its too evident u are a bot xd
  4. firehorse180
    firehorse180
    4/5,
    Worked fine, did 2 4 hour sessions flawlessly but got a 2 day ban. Probably because I didn't have auto breaks
  5. Travelust
    Travelust
    5/5,
    Been using this for a few hours, it occasionally tries to speak with 'Thumpy' . Other than that, it works great. I've been getting just under 2900 steel bars P/H.
  6. Ronald Vaccaro
    Ronald Vaccaro
    1/5,
    had 5 99s on my mauler, had a random old macro ban back in the day using a mining bot way back, woke up this morning gave this a try for 3 hours, banned.
  7. oLynx588
    oLynx588
    5/5,
    Works amazingly, haven't noticed it need any babysitting yet. Maintains goods rates and gp/hr! Been using daily for 3-4 hours a day with 5-10 minute break every 20-45 minutes with no issues, even though this account received its temporary "warning" ban only a week ago! I'm certain recent negative reviews are because of user errors, not the bot sucking! Thanks for the awesome bot, Silence!
  8. mangocrunch
    mangocrunch
    5/5,
    This is real nice, has gotten me 30-82 smithing so far and I hope I can get to 99. It works well for the most part and that's awesome. I have noticed it has problems with water buckets, it won't refill them and will give you an error there are no water buckets left. However, with ice gloves this baby runs smooth. Would recommend.
  9. lb25
    lb25
    5/5,
    Suprised how well it just...works
  10. Wumbo
    Wumbo
    1/5,
    Used it for 4 hours on my main and alt, woke up the next morning to my alt acc being banned. Would not recommend if under 60 smithing bc the bot can break when it has to pay the 2500 gp to the foreman every 10 minutes.