Slim Spinner (OSRS) 1.4.0

Spin for the win v2

1. qverkk
    Spins flax at lumbridge.
    Jake Renkosiak, trester and dustdemon like this.

Recent Reviews

1. Banana Digital
    Banana Digital
    3/5,
    Version: 1.3.8
    Amazing features, working well but the bot stuck in bank interface and dont run anymore
  2. Esotanax
    Esotanax
    5/5,
    Was working amazingly but needs an update to fix the banking issue.
  3. Mr.Anonymous
    Mr.Anonymous
    4/5,
    Same as the guy below me stated works great but does not close bank after with drawing flax
  4. Jeffrey Eliot
    Jeffrey Eliot
    4/5,
    Has worked amazing for months, but recent update doesn't close bank. Please update and I can put my review back to a 5
  5. fan
    fan
    4/5,
    Works well, but like others have mentioned. The bot does get stuck at the 3rd lvl of stairs so I had to manually move my house in order for it to work. Only happens sometimes, but overall great bot.
  6. DeadlyMeowster
    DeadlyMeowster
    1/5,
    Doesn't work anymore. Waste of time an energy.
  7. whodafux
    whodafux
    5/5,
    Using this guy to supplement membership making bow strings. Baby sit + playing on mobile on the toilet. 70 Crafting from strings currently with 30 days of bonds made. GG
  8. cokezero1
    cokezero1
    5/5,
    this works as i intended have used for week now everything is good so far
  9. Aunt Steven
    Aunt Steven
    5/5,
    Works amazing , already spun about 6k flax with it and absolutely love it! one bug issue is every 20-25 mins it will get stuck at top of the stairs by the bank in lumbridge because it clicks just above the bank , but its a super minor issue and ill still give 5 stars!
  10. Hessy1225
    Hessy1225
    2/5,
    Used for 3-4 hours, resulted in a ban. Be careful not to use for prolonged periods!!!!