1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Smart MTA 0.0.2

Bones to peaches at the click of a button

1. idc130
    This bot does all four minigames at the mage training arena. Currently, this bot is early in development (only two weeks old), so still may require bug fixing. However, I have tested on all four minigames, and for me, it has been stable for hours.

How to use:
    • Select which minigame you would like to play
    • Select which spells you would like to use.
    • Make sure you have all the right runes
    • Go!

Recommended settings:
    • Fixed screen display

Roadmap:
    (Features will be made as requested)

I am keen to improve the bot as fast as possible. I welcome any suggestions about making the bot more humanlike.

Also, I would really appreciate any bugs being reported. Please report the minigame in which the bug occurred, where exactly the bug occurred and why the bug occurred, and I will let you know as soon as it is patched.

Recent Updates

1. Smart MTA v0.0.2 Released!

Recent Reviews

1. onigiri293u
    onigiri293u
    3/5,
    Version: 0.0.2
    tele and ench works great, an update to graveyard would be amazing
  2. seine122
    seine122
    5/5,
    Works great, used it for Enchanting, it was much faster than I expected, only needed 2000 for Bones to peaches, but I let it go for an hour and I had 3600+ pts! Alchemy seems to work great too. Keep in mind, make sure you have the proper staff equipped before you start. This bot will not switch between tasks and wont equip the needed staff even if it's in your inventory, make sure you equip it first. Only improvements could be adding limiters for breaks and points cut offs, so I don't accidentally overrun again. But if you're babysitting properly it shouldn't happen
  3. toxicbenn
    toxicbenn
    3/5,
    Tele & ench work perfect. Tele did get stuck once though because bot wouldn't rotate camera and kept clicking the spell.

Alch flips out spam clicking and running back and forth for 30 seconds.
    Grave insta crashes.

Hope this helps.