Smart Agility 0.5.6

Level 80 agility at the click of a button

1. idc130
    [​IMG]

Smart Agility will automatically train your agility from level 1 to level 80 in multiple areas.

Features:
    • Currently handles courses: Gnome, Draynor, Al Kharid, Varrock, Canifis, Seers and Pollnivneach (Agility training for more info)
    • Seers teleport
    • Automatic walking to the optimal training area
    • Eats food and drinks potions in inventory
    • Picks up marks
    • PlayerSense fatigue system (breaks get longer and intra-break times get shorter as session progresses.
    • Automatic banking at all rooftop courses (will refill inventory from the nearest bank when inventory is depleted)
    • PlayerSense based anti-ban
    • Very fast
    Long term plan:
    • High alchemy while training
    • Magic Imbue while training
    • Fletching while training
    • Relleka
    • Falador
    • Wilderness
    • Ardougne
    I am very open to suggestions and have a fast turnover time. Please let me know anything that would make your life easier. Also please report any bugs, the bot has been stable for me on each course for many hours. However, we are still in beta.

(NB: looking to borrow high-level accounts to add Adourgne, no more than one supervised hour of botting required)
    WallaceRunescape and dkcald like this.

Recent Reviews

1. franco1234
    franco1234
    1/5,
    Version: 0.5.6
    stops at Canafis get stuk at talking with Eduardo and logs me out
  2. vizion
    vizion
    4/5,
    Didn't get banned, baby sat for a bit got to 40 agility no problem.

I did notice however that whenever a mark drops on rooftop of Varrock, it gets stuck every single time on the big roof where the mark spawns, must Babysit for it to work for hours.

It didn't move automatically to the new agility spot for 40, but maybe it's because I haven't done the prerequesites
  3. carlos09
    carlos09
    5/5,
    por que me ayuda en el tiempo que no puedo jugar por ejemplo cuando estoy en el trabajo
  4. YoMumaSoFat
    YoMumaSoFat
    3/5,
    I would 100% up my review but there seems to be one major issue i have found. When doing the course at Draynor, the bot picks up the Marks but then gets stuck and does not move till log out, this looks hellla sus and seems to only happen on roof 1 and 3. The last roof appears to have no problem. I hope the writer will update this soon. :)
  5. SilentNight2
    SilentNight2
    4/5,
    Worked great for me - but beware of the settings. Has seers teleport on by default so if you're there and you can't use it - it'll just click teleport forever. That'll probably get you banned.

bot owner: Please consider writing in a magic level and inventory check so the bot is less obvious.
  6. Morder
    Morder
    5/5,
    Awesome script!
  7. uaintknow
    uaintknow
    5/5,
    Has been working perfectly at canifis for me from lvl 40 to 60.
  8. GetReJinxed
    GetReJinxed
    2/5,
    works for like 5 minutes then it stops and crashes, i use other bots and they work perfectly fine
  9. Zarazzamatazz
    Zarazzamatazz
    1/5,
    Banned in less than 15 minutes doing Draynor course
  10. SilentNight2
    SilentNight2
    5/5,
    Version: 0.5.5
    Got me from 60-70 so far at seers. No idea if it works in other spots, but it's been great here.