Smart Agility 0.5.5

Level 80 agility at the click of a button

1. idc130
    [​IMG]

Smart Agility will automatically train your agility from level 1 to level 80 in multiple areas.

Features:
    • Currently handles courses: Gnome, Draynor, Al Kharid, Varrock, Canifis, Seers and Pollnivneach (Agility training for more info)
    • Seers teleport
    • Automatic walking to the optimal training area
    • Eats food and drinks potions in inventory
    • Picks up marks
    • PlayerSense fatigue system (breaks get longer and intra-break times get shorter as session progresses.
    • Automatic banking at all rooftop courses (will refill inventory from the nearest bank when inventory is depleted)
    • PlayerSense based anti-ban
    • Very fast
    Long term plan:
    • High alchemy while training
    • Magic Imbue while training
    • Fletching while training
    • Relleka
    • Falador
    • Wilderness
    • Ardougne
    I am very open to suggestions and have a fast turnover time. Please let me know anything that would make your life easier. Also please report any bugs, the bot has been stable for me on each course for many hours. However, we are still in beta.

(NB: looking to borrow high-level accounts to add Adourgne, no more than one supervised hour of botting required)
    dkcald likes this.

Recent Reviews

1. Curtis93
    Curtis93
    5/5,
    Version: 0.5.5
    awesome bot throughout the whole time until seers it will do laps about 3 - 4 times and gets stuck next to ladder at bank and then shuts off.
  2. t3rpp1s
    t3rpp1s
    4/5,
    when add alch ?
  3. deadly11
    deadly11
    5/5,
    Is working very good
  4. iAmes
    iAmes
    5/5,
    worked good when i first used it and now it turns off after 2-5 mins of using and doesnt work anymore
  5. agilityosrs
    agilityosrs
    5/5,
    bot was working perfectly last night for 2 hours but now it doesnt seem to work.. (was at varrock)
  6. Pugilitht69
    Pugilitht69
    5/5,
    Amazing. Picks up Marks! Doesn't seem to support Falador Rooftop course which is a bummer but I'm going to Canifis now anyway. So far, so free. No bans going about an hour or two at a time, maybe 4-6 hours a day.
  7. Chedlington
    Chedlington
    1/5,
    Banned within a day of using.
  8. drcheese69
    drcheese69
    5/5,
    To anyone thinking of using it in Seers, make sure to keep the Camelot teleport activated even if you don't have the diaries done. For whatever reason, this stops your character from getting stuck in the bank... now only gets stuck on one of the rope walks once every 2-3 hours. I've got 60-70 agility using the camelot tele, diary not completed and didn't get stuck in the bank once... happy gaming 8)
  9. vitunmorso
    vitunmorso
    2/5,
    The runs 1 round in seers and stops to the bank. Broken
  10. theogchappy
    theogchappy
    2/5,
    Great poli bot but when it comes to seers, can barely do two laps, plus the clicking on the map is completely inefficient. Poli is good tho got me 1800 laps no problem, seers im at 30 and am debating doing varrocks to 70.