Smart Agility 0.5.5

Level 80 agility at the click of a button

1. idc130
    [​IMG]

Smart Agility will automatically train your agility from level 1 to level 80 in multiple areas.

Features:
    • Currently handles courses: Gnome, Draynor, Al Kharid, Varrock, Canifis, Seers and Pollnivneach (Agility training for more info)
    • Seers teleport
    • Automatic walking to the optimal training area
    • Eats food and drinks potions in inventory
    • Picks up marks
    • PlayerSense fatigue system (breaks get longer and intra-break times get shorter as session progresses.
    • Automatic banking at all rooftop courses (will refill inventory from the nearest bank when inventory is depleted)
    • PlayerSense based anti-ban
    • Very fast
    Long term plan:
    • High alchemy while training
    • Magic Imbue while training
    • Fletching while training
    • Relleka
    • Falador
    • Wilderness
    • Ardougne
    I am very open to suggestions and have a fast turnover time. Please let me know anything that would make your life easier. Also please report any bugs, the bot has been stable for me on each course for many hours. However, we are still in beta.

(NB: looking to borrow high-level accounts to add Adourgne, no more than one supervised hour of botting required)
    dkcald likes this.

Recent Reviews

1. lmao3cb
    lmao3cb
    4/5,
    Version: 0.5.5
    gets stuck right at the end of varrock rooftop course, good up till then. Still giving a 4 since it was free and all that
  2. Manks
    Manks
    4/5,
    Pretty good bot; does misclick every so often, which I'm unsure if that's the bot doing a good job or what. Would love a clarification and would definitely change to a 5/5 if that's the case.
  3. dogshitbait
    dogshitbait
    1/5,
    shit bot , wont work does 3 mins canfis and stops
  4. prozlegend
    prozlegend
    4/5,
    works fine
  5. Patrick van Dijk
    Patrick van Dijk
    5/5,
    Ran overnight on the canifis course, got some nice exp and the grace outfit. works perfect
  6. Triple1999
    Triple1999
    2/5,
    doing seers village rooftop course it keeps crashing and stops completelyand only does 1 lap
  7. Robbie54321
    Robbie54321
    4/5,
    Currently using it, going to go for 80 agility, went from 25 to 50 overnight, seems to be working really well, sometimes gets stuck on seers but canifis and varrock is working flawlessly
  8. forgotten5p1rit
    forgotten5p1rit
    1/5,
    Got banned within a few hours of using it for only an hour.

Used the Seers Village agility course option, keeps getting stuck at the bank as the bot shuts down completely.
  9. dingchanghui
    dingchanghui
    5/5,
    good work
  10. begoni
    begoni
    2/5,
    gets stuck a lot, especially in seers bank