Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

moy3cXM.png

Smart Agility will automatically train your agility from level 1 to level 80 in multiple areas.

Features:
  • Currently handles courses: Gnome, Draynor, Al Kharid, Varrock, Canifis, Seers and Pollnivneach (Agility training for more info)
  • Seers teleport
  • Automatic walking to the optimal training area
  • Eats food and drinks potions in inventory
  • Picks up marks
  • PlayerSense fatigue system (breaks get longer and intra-break times get shorter as session progresses.
  • Automatic banking at all rooftop courses (will refill inventory from the nearest bank when inventory is depleted)
  • PlayerSense based anti-ban
  • Very fast
Long term plan:
  • High alchemy while training
  • Magic Imbue while training
  • Fletching while training
  • Relleka
  • Falador
  • Wilderness
  • Ardougne
I am very open to suggestions and have a fast turnover time. Please let me know anything that would make your life easier. Also please report any bugs, the bot has been stable for me on each course for many hours. However, we are still in beta.

(NB: looking to borrow high-level accounts to add Adourgne, no more than one supervised hour of botting required)
Author
idc130
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
3.73 star(s) 213 ratings

More resources from idc130

Latest updates

1. Smart Agility v0.5.6 Released!

Smart Agility updated to v0.5.6.
  2. Smart Agility v0.5.5 Released!

Smart Agility updated to v0.5.5.
  3. Smart Agility v0.5.4 Released!

Smart Agility updated to v0.5.4. Added Pollnivneach, no banking support yet, make sure to have...

Latest reviews

trashhh
Amazing scirpt, almost to good to be true. i made from 13-60 smooth and got full graceful.

After 60 though it automatically wants to go to seers village, does 1 lap and stops/stuck after finish. 5/5 still.
Bro, the script is amazing. But tou have to fix it please, in the end of the course the bot crash
muy bueno el bot pero lamentablemente a tenido nas fallas que al final de la vuelta se queda sin hacer nada no completando asi el circuito.... arreglenlo porfavor el bot es excelente pero eso porfa.
Alot of people hating on a free script the only problem i faced is that sometimes while picking up a mark you have to click to make it run again.

( A good free script to babysit )
This bot is hot ass. Gets stuck on every single course anytime a mark appears. After babysitting a fresh account every step of the way I think Ill stick to cuppas premium.
good when it works. has been getting stuck for me a lot on canifis & varrock
it gets stuck on the varrock course when picking up marks of grace near the middle of the course
OK, I've used this bot from 1-40 so far. The issue so far is that a lot of the time when it picks up a mark, it just stops and sometimes when it's not able to see the next part of the course, it will also stop. You will have to baby it. Other than that, it´s not so bad
Really cool, just add the new feature to High Alch and this will be one of the top plugins of RM*****