1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Smart Agility 0.5.6

Level 80 agility at the click of a button

1. idc130

idc130 submitted a new resource:

Smart Agility - Level 80 agility at the click of a button

Read more about this resource...

#1 idc130, Apr 13, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2019
  2. idc130

3. idc130

4. mirrorshurt

Is there any anti-ban on this? Botting Agility gets you banned extremely quick.

5. idc130

As of version 0.2, this bot has automatic misclicks, camera speed changes, breaking, randomised walking patterns, randomised eating and drinking patterns, randomised speed, randomised bot patience and randomised level to change courses.

Another important part of not being banned in agility is of course not getting stuck. This bot pretty good at getting out of graphical glitches and weird locations.

You also have the benefit of using a bot with a very limited userbase, so enjoy your relatively private script bot.

I've been running it every day for 5 hours with no bans and have got level 60 agility within a week only using this bot from level 1.

Please let me know what you think :D

delta likes this.
  6. idc130

7. mirrorshurt

Been using this bot for 2 days. Works great and the movement does seem human. You do sacrifice quite a bit of exp for the human movements but its worth it!

SeemsGood and idc130 like this.
  8. idc130

9. Daggy

When i breaks it pauses the whole script bot in RM for some reason, it doesn't play again unless i manually press play.

10. idc130

Hi Daggy,

It should automatically unpause the bot after the break time is over. Is it not unpausing properly? I will look into it tomorrow.

Isaac

11. Daggy

No unfortunatly it stays paused and the account gets logged out. I really like the bot tho, good job

12. itzelsnitch

Back in the day there used to be a script bot which trained at the monkey course and all you needed was a knife in inventory and it would go pickup and slice/eat fruit when low health. Would it be possible to make this in this script bot?

Also does this support the Seers bank teleporting if you completed diary at the Seers Village course so you dont need energy pots?

13. idc130

I've just gotten back into RuneScape after a hiatus and my account is quite under-levelled so, unfortunately, I can't test out the Seers teleport. I need to find an account I can borrow for a couple of days with the hard diary completed. Otherwise, I'll just keep levelling up my account until I can complete it myself.

This is also why I don't have the highest level agility courses. Adding an agility course to my engine only takes about an hour but I'm not the right agility level yet. My bot is good but I'm still risk-averse when botting my main. But they will be coming soon.

With regards to the ape atoll course, Ape Atoll Agility Course suggests that it is a redundant course. If you still would like this course, I'm happy to add it however along with the fruit picking.
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 19, 2019, Original Post Date: Apr 19, 2019 ---
    This should be fixed in the next iteration. I'm just waiting on the mods to review my changes.

14. itzelsnitch

Pre EOC I used the Monkey course from 75-99 and it was smooth because you didnt have to use food/pots/pies.
    If the rooftops can be used without these and still get to 99 then I guess the Ape Atoll one is redundant.

15. idc130

Well Seers is the first agility course I needed food on and there's a bank within 5 steps of the starting location for the course. So it's pretty easy to stock up on cheap food.

But ape atoll does sound like an interesting alternative. I will check it out.

16. idc130

jajajepper likes this.
  17. jajajepper

Babysat this on Canifis course for a while, must say i am very impressed with this free bot. One thing i miss from the bot is dismissing randoms. Thanks 100% !

Boosted and idc130 like this.
  18. owzka95

Great bot so far , a little unhuman on the Varock agility where it clicks the map at the start of the course sits in corner next to branch before beginning again, Also should add dismissing ransoms - Other then that looks really efficient !

Also note I had super energy potions in my inventory and it didn’t drink them.

idc130 likes this.
  19. idc130

Hi jajajepper,

Thanks a lot bro. I'm glad you like it.

Just fyi, randoms are handled by runemate and not scripts bots. For some people runemate will ignore random events, for some it will dismiss random events. I have no control over this.

Let me know if there's anything you would like added to the script bot.

Thanks,

Isaac
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 20, 2019, Original Post Date: Apr 20, 2019 ---
    Hi owzka,

I'm glad it's working efficiently for you.

Thanks for the feedback. I had another look and you're right, starting courses does seem a little inhuman. I will let you know when I have fixed this issue. Also, I have only tested energy drinks but it should work with all types of potions. I'll buy some super energy drinks and stamina potions and try it out.

Let me know if anything else comes up.

Thanks,

Isaac

#19 idc130, Apr 20, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2019
  20. Binger9989

great little bot. filling the niche while all the other agil bots seem to be broken with little to no intention of being fixed.

Working well for me, including traveling to the next course (at least from varrock -> canifis, have seen it take fishing trawler TP to get to seer's course as well). The GUI update was nice to see. One thing i'd like to request is a stopping timer and to be able to see how long the bot was running (according to runemate), not just how long the bot has been doing laps. This 2nd bit is because I'm constantly low on botting hours and it bothers me so much when I have to stop a bot 2 minutes after the next hour has started... those 30 seconds it takes me to position my character (I'd rather use a tablet than have the bot take a longer route) before I actually hit "start" on your GUI could cause this to happen.

Really? While using one of the other agil bots (cant remember which) at one point around late feb it would always dismiss random events, and I recall later seeing some author post that they removed this b/c they thought it was causing bans. And in the few months i've been here, I'm usually babysitting the bot, and I've NEVER seen a random event actually get done.
    Not calling you a liar (I'm sure you know more about how the client works than I do), just giving my two-cents.