Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

StitchBurner - Trying to make better free bots

What is Does:
-Burns all types of logs, up to and including magic, outside of east Falador bank.
-Will run in AFK mode or normal mode. Afk mode is to lower the chance of getting banned and plays like you are doing something else while burning.

Instructions:
Just start in east Falador bank.

Known Bugs:
-Cannot change logs once the bot has started
-Cannot pause bot once it has started burning logs

Possible future upgrades:
-More locations to burn.
Author
stitchorsuture
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
3.50 star(s) 10 ratings

Latest updates

1. StitchBurner v1.0.5 Released!

StitchBurner updated to v1.0.5.
  2. StitchBurner v1.0.4 Released!

StitchBurner updated to v1.0.4. - Changed the logic so that the bot switches between what rows...
  3. StitchBurner v1.0.3 Released!

StitchBurner updated to v1.0.3. - Fixed the bot fire detection

Latest reviews

bot is way too slow and has to be babysitted because it gets stuck sometimes. not worth paying for.
Works and doesn't. Babysit for sure it gets stuck sometimes when starting but when it works it works
nb
good bot but the biggest flaw is burns logs 1 by 1 and not smoothly.. please fix (works but xp rates are low)
Still not at the level I'd like it to be.
Manually i get an easy 450k/hr doing magic logs - bot only gets 203k/hr rates.
It burns every log individually, which it should not do.
started and stopped 15 seconds in
I think the bot works well. Maybe some more anti-ban stuff added would be great, like break times. :)
stitchorsuture
stitchorsuture
could look into this and might work on adding it.
Works well for me. Had issues clicking the minimap until I turned off runelite minimap plugin.

I like the playing as if slightly AFK option.
stitchorsuture
stitchorsuture
Thank you for the review.
The bot start, but as soon the setting are done i launch the bot and it just close itself after 10-15sec. doesn't work. Might need to fix that
stitchorsuture
stitchorsuture
Will take a look.
test for a few minutes, seems the bot has issues banking it takes a few tries to get the bank an the clicking between the log/tinderbox is a little slow not very human like maybe speed it up a tad bit. other then that it does a good job.
stitchorsuture
stitchorsuture
Will take a look at the banking and speeding up the clicking.