Succulent 3T Hunter
This bot hunts for red chinchompas using tick manipulation to speed up the catch rate. Uses sequences and action anticipation to ensure high performance.
At level 99 Hunter with 5 traps you can expect upwards of 650-700 red chinchompas per hour.
- Intuitive setup UI:
- customised trap formations
- breaks & stop time
- stat tracking
- All 3T items supported:
- herb & tar
- knife & log
- spikes & vambraces
- Works in any location
- sets up traps using your starting position as the centre.
- Slick interactions
- Handles 3t laying, box dismantling, and movement as a rapid sequence
- Speedy reactions
- instantly detects a box trap state changing and reacts accordingly
- Action look-ahead
- While waiting for an action to happen, it will scan the other box traps and determine the next best action and anticipate it
- Basic crash handling
- detects crash and picks up your traps when hopping
- Herb sack support for spare 3t herbs
- Smart inventory management:
- Attempts to recover 3t items if dropped/lost
- Cleans herbs, drops herb-tar
- Drops surplus 3t items that would cause 3ting to not work
- Moves items around for most efficient actions
- 63 Hunter (80 for 5 traps)
- Box traps (spares recommended)
- Any 3T items (spares recommended)
- Make sure you are logged in before you start
- Check to make sure the tiles you choose are not obstructed
Example UI setup
- Better crash handling (e.g. picking up traps before hop, dynamic trap position updating)
- Herb sack handling Done!
- Banking for more box traps/3t items if you run out
- Full black chinchompa support (6 trap formation, death recovery)
- Advanced laying techniques (1 tick etc)
Succulent 3T Hunter 0.1.3
Hunt them, Throw them, Eat them...?