Note: This bot is currently in BETA which means there could be issues with behaviour and missing functionality. If you have any feedback please let me know so I can make the bot the best it can be!
- Completes all four rooms in the Mage Training Arena for points
- Uses custom PlayerSense for completing the rooms in different ways
- Intuitive UI for configuring the bot behaviourCreature Graveyard
- Points/h: 250-350 (depending on method)
- Supports advanced peach method requiring no food and increasing points/hour to 330+!
- Supports use of common foods such as sharks, monkfish, etc.
- Supports banking for food when you run out
- Uses fruit to heal if it runs out of food and isn't banking
- Points/h: 130-160+
- Solves the maze algorithmically rather than manually so it doesn't have to reset if the guardian is ever in the wrong place
- Calculates and moves to the next location when the guardian starts moving to speed up points/hour
- Points/h: 270+
- Calculates the cupboard contents algorithmically to quickly find the high value item
- Supports advanced method of hoarding a few of each item to alch while finding the best cupboard
- Points/h: 5-10k+ with higher level enchant spells
- Supports dragonstone hopping method and enchanting shapes method
- Start in or near the MTA building, or inside the room you wish to complete.Creature Graveyard
- Start with nature, water, and earth runes/staff and any food you wish to use in the inventory.
- Have at least 16+ inventory spaces open, otherwise points/hour will be slower.
- Peach method: Set up inventory with at least 20 inventory spaces.
- Low hp accounts are recommended to bring good food and should expect slower rates.
- Start with law and air runes/staff and staminas if you are using them.
- Start with nature and fire runes/staff and staminas if you are using them.
- Have at least 15+ inventory spaces open, especially if you are using the advanced method.
- Start with cosmic runes and the runes required for your chosen enchantment spell, and staminas if you are using them.
- If you are using the shape enchantment method, be sure to have at least 15+ inventory space for better points/hour.
- Reward grinding: Earn the points for an item and complete each room until enough points are earned to purchase it.
- Room-hopping: pick random rooms after X amount of time/points earned in a room.
- Break handling
Succulent MTA BETA 0.1.6
Train magic with a little more pizazz!
- Succulent MTA BETA v0.1.6 Released! Jul 13, 2020
- Succulent MTA BETA v0.1.5 Released! Jul 10, 2020
- Succulent MTA BETA v0.1.3 Released! Jul 5, 2020