Succulent MTA BETA 0.1.6

Train magic with a little more pizazz!

1. Succulent
    Succulent MTA

Note: This bot is currently in BETA which means there could be issues with behaviour and missing functionality. If you have any feedback please let me know so I can make the bot the best it can be!

Features
    • Completes all four rooms in the Mage Training Arena for points
    • Uses custom PlayerSense for completing the rooms in different ways
    • Intuitive UI for configuring the bot behaviour
    Creature Graveyard
    • Points/h: 250-350 (depending on method)
    • Supports advanced peach method requiring no food and increasing points/hour to 330+!
    • Supports use of common foods such as sharks, monkfish, etc.
    • Supports banking for food when you run out
    • Uses fruit to heal if it runs out of food and isn't banking

Telekinetic Theatre
    • Points/h: 130-160+
    • Solves the maze algorithmically rather than manually so it doesn't have to reset if the guardian is ever in the wrong place
    • Calculates and moves to the next location when the guardian starts moving to speed up points/hour

Alchemist's Playground
    • Points/h: 270+
    • Calculates the cupboard contents algorithmically to quickly find the high value item
    • Supports advanced method of hoarding a few of each item to alch while finding the best cupboard

Enchanting Chamber
    • Points/h: 5-10k+ with higher level enchant spells
    • Supports dragonstone hopping method and enchanting shapes method

Instructions
    • Start in or near the MTA building, or inside the room you wish to complete.
    Creature Graveyard
    • Start with nature, water, and earth runes/staff and any food you wish to use in the inventory.
    • Have at least 16+ inventory spaces open, otherwise points/hour will be slower.
    • Peach method: Set up inventory with at least 20 inventory spaces.
    • Low hp accounts are recommended to bring good food and should expect slower rates.

Telekinetic Theatre
    • Start with law and air runes/staff and staminas if you are using them.

Alchemist's Playground
    • Start with nature and fire runes/staff and staminas if you are using them.
    • Have at least 15+ inventory spaces open, especially if you are using the advanced method.

Enchanting Chamber

• Start with cosmic runes and the runes required for your chosen enchantment spell, and staminas if you are using them.
    • If you are using the shape enchantment method, be sure to have at least 15+ inventory space for better points/hour.

Potential updates
    • Reward grinding: Earn the points for an item and complete each room until enough points are earned to purchase it.
    • Room-hopping: pick random rooms after X amount of time/points earned in a room.
    • Break handling
    Chadshekels and Noah like this.

Recent Reviews

1. the daily meme
    the daily meme
    3/5,
    Version: 0.1.3
    I liked this bot and was the reason i downloaded rune mate, mainly because I didn't really know how to run the arena so I baby sat it for about an hour doing a bit in each room. got bones to peaches.

The telekinetic room was perfect. Although i would say the movements were quite bot like. The graveyard, I would prefer it to heal a little earlier with the peach method. and the enchanting room, the dragonstone method got stuck after maybe 3 dragonstones so i just swapped to shapes.

Unfortunately account was temp banned after using it so I won't be using it anymore but at least now I know how to run the mage arena lol.
    1. Succulent
      Author's Response
      hi - the issues you mentioned are fixed and awaiting a push to the store. I'm currently also working on making the telekinetic room a bit more natural. Thanks for the review and I'm sorry to hear you received a ban but at least you got b2p :)
  2. Memer
    Memer
    5/5,
    Version: 0.1.3
    Achieved bones2peaches, infinity boots & master wand on the ironman over the weekend thanks to this. Some minor bugs since it's in beta but author already fixed most of my points. Would definitely use again if I return there in the future.
    1. Succulent
      Author's Response
      Thank you for all your feedback and help with making the bot better! Happy to hear you achieved some iron goals :)
  3. Acoustic Tip
    Acoustic Tip
    3/5,
    Version: 0.0.1
    To add on to my earlier comment. It would be nice to have Shift-drop for Enchanting room. It currently does right click drop at inhumane rates.

I noticed the bot doesn't boot up if you have multiple different staffs or too many different kinds of runes. Possibly why it kept crashing when I was trying to convert bones to fruits.
    1. Succulent
      Author's Response
      I will look into adding shift click drop and reducing the drop speed.

As for the rune check it was checking for the wrong kind of runes for creature graveyard room, this is fixed and is waiting to go live :) thanks for the feedback!