1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Cloud, Nov 20, 2018.

1. Cloud

Cloud Engineer

* Added and implemented an Identifiable interface with getId() method where appropriate
    * Fixed NpcQueryBuilder.minLevel() and maxLevel() when being used together
    * Added NpcQueryBuilder.levels(int...) & levels(Collection<Integer>)
    * Fixed HintArrow planes on OSRS to always report 0 instead of the arrow height which is usually a value like 60
    * Added ids(int...) to all applicable query builders (just because they're there now doesn't mean you should abuse them...)

* Migrate the InventoryListener from being polling based to callback based
    * Implemented a callback based EquipmentListener
    * The UnexpectedItemHandler is now powered by the InventoryListener (which is now callback based) and no longer polls on it's own checking for unexpected items. This should slightly speedup all bots.

* The SkillListener is now powered by callbacks instead of polling on both OSRS and RS3
    * Added Skills.getLevelAtExperience(Skill, int experience)
    * Added Region#getCollisionFlags(int plane)
    * Added Coordinate#getReachableCoordinates(int[][] collisionFlags) and make relevant methods now use the new Region.getCollisionFlags(int plane) method (more efficient on OSRS)
    * Slightly optimized RegionPath & WebPath on OSRS by using Region.getCollisionFlags(int plane)
    * Fixed an edge case where Bank.isOpen() would return false incorrectly on OSRS
    * Fixed Bank.loadPreset(int number, false)
    * Added a callback for the rs3 region base to match the existing osrs region base callback. This significantly reduces the amount of times we have to request the regions base coordinate from the game, improving performance.
    * Added an initial SoundEffects class for detecting sounds in the surrounding area, which can be used to detect location, stages of combat, and various other things. This will likely be expanded in the future as demanded.
    * Works the same on both OSRS and RS3, SoundEffects contains a single #getEmittingSoundEffects method which return a List<EmittedSoundEffect> which has a few methods in there for getting various types of ids and some information about how the sound plays.​

qverkk and auxi like this.
  2. kronikpakd

this new update freezes my osrs client

3. Jimsta

Hey,

Not sure if it is from the client update but whenever I try to run a script bot, it ends itself immediately and taking credits out also.
    Was working fine about 2 hrs ago

4. Aidden

Aidden Author of MaxiBots

Make sure you've restarted RuneMate AND RuneScape.

5. Jimsta

I did restart both multiple times. It seems to be working fine now. However, I got charged each time the bot stopped. Will I have to contact the bot author for a refund?

6. Aidden

Aidden Author of MaxiBots

You dont get charged when the bot stops, you're charged when the bot starts and at the start of every other hour. Please see the FAQs regarding premium bot charges Tutorial - Wallet and Premium Bots FAQ

Refund is at the developers discretion. So yes, contact the developer.