1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bug 2 bots

Discussion in 'Client & Site Support' started by ES1992, Jan 10, 2021.

1. ES1992

hi there, it seems that I'm unable to run 2 bots at the same time.

I have my one account logged in and it does the job, fishing.

when I try logging in to a second bot to do something different, it just cancels what it was doing on the first bot and then tries to do what the second bot should be doing.

2. American Express

American Express RuneMate Staff

Are you trying to load two separate accounts on two separate OSRS clients? And are you launching a second RuneMate instance?

Please post your logs and/or a video recording of what is happening (make sure to blur out your IGN etc.)

3. ES1992

Hi there,

Thank you for getting back to me.

yeah, well I added another account on the rune mate programme which is my alt.. so I basically have the original account I set up when downloading this programme and then added another account to it. when I click on the one account to do a set task its fine and it does the job.. but when I then click on my alt account which is listed on the programme in the side panel it won't allow me to run it.

update
    Main bot has been banned. I was using the fly fishing and cook bot, not even that much but after 2 days it got banned. :(