1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bug 2 botters within the same household

Discussion in 'Client & Site Support' started by haskabab, Dec 23, 2017.

Tags:
  1. haskabab

Hey,

My brother (crazymitta) and I have been botting and we both purchased supporter status. I should have 5 bots available to me in total and he should have 6 bots available.

Now when we start up our bots, the client will give an error after the 6th bot. No matter the distribution among accounts (i've done this for testing purposes).

So now we can't bot to the full extension we've paid for, could you please help us resolve this issue?

Thanks in advance,
    Haskabab

2. delta

Are you both using the same account?

3. tyb51

tyb51 Niche bots at your disposal

Might be an oversight on RM side. Bot limitations are per IP. This way you can't make new RM accounts to use the free 200h. BUt if you have 2 paying accounts it might be that both accounts are counting the actual active bots twice (once for each account). A possible fix is to only use one account between you 2. (And pay 11$ on that account for 11 bots)

haskabab likes this.
  4. haskabab

No we both have our own runemate accounts and different rs accounts. The amounts of bots we run seems to share the same counter. I've solved the issue. Thanks for replying