1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bug A necessary

Discussion in 'Client & Site Support' started by Hit My Gong, Sep 16, 2021.

1. Hit My Gong

Hit My Gong Bigkokski

A necessary library for your runtime environment could not be initialized

Could somebody please help me, I've tried all the solutions that have worked for other people on the forums and I still can't get the client to run...

Actually when I uninstalled 64bit and went 32bit it made my whole Spectre Client fill up like in the picture below lmao.

PLS HALP <3

RuneMate (gyazo.com)
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 16, 2021, Original Post Date: Sep 16, 2021 ---
    00:00:00 INFO We detected that you are running the 32-bit version of RuneMate on a 64-bit computer. For improved performance and responsiveness, we recommend <a href="Download | RuneMate">downloading the 64-bit version</a>.
    00:00:18 SEVERE We've done everything we could to load a necessary library that we could use but in the end we did not succeed. Please report this issue.
    00:00:18 SEVERE A necessary library is missing in your runtime environment. Please restart RuneMate and try again. Contact support if the problem persists.
    00:00:34 SEVERE A necessary library is missing in your runtime environment. Please restart RuneMate and try again. Contact support if the problem persists.
    00:00:41 SEVERE A necessary library is missing in your runtime environment. Please restart RuneMate and try again. Contact support if the problem persists.
    00:00:41 INFO Attempting to start official client. If it does not open shortly please do so manually.
    00:00:41 SEVERE A necessary library is missing in your runtime environment. Please restart RuneMate and try again. Contact support if the problem persists.
    00:00:42 SEVERE A necessary library is missing in your runtime environment. Please restart RuneMate and try again. Contact support if the problem persists.
    00:00:43 SEVERE A necessary library is missing in your runtime environment. Please restart RuneMate and try again. Contact support if the problem persists.
    00:00:44 SEVERE A necessary library is missing in your runtime environment. Please restart RuneMate and try again. Contact support if the problem persists.
    00:00:45 SEVERE A necessary library is missing in your runtime environment. Please restart RuneMate and try again. Contact support if the problem persists.
    00:00:46 SEVERE A necessary library is missing in your runtime environment. Please restart RuneMate and try again. Contact support if the problem persists.
    00:00:47 SEVERE A necessary library is missing in your runtime environment. Please restart RuneMate and try again. Contact support if the problem persists.
    00:00:48 SEVERE A necessary library is missing in your runtime environment. Please restart RuneMate and try again. Contact support if the problem persists.
    00:00:49 SEVERE A necessary library is missing in your runtime environment. Please restart RuneMate and try again. Contact support if the problem persists.
    00:00:50 SEVERE A necessary library is missing in your runtime environment. Please restart RuneMate and try again. Contact support if the problem persists.
    00:00:51 SEVERE A necessary library is missing in your runtime environment. Please restart RuneMate and try again. Contact support if the problem persists.
    00:00:52 SEVERE A necessary library is missing in your runtime environment. Please restart RuneMate and try again. Contact support if the problem persists.
    00:00:53 SEVERE A necessary library is missing in your runtime environment. Please restart RuneMate and try again. Contact support if the problem persists.
    00:00:54 SEVERE A necessary library is missing in your runtime environment. Please restart RuneMate and try again. Contact support if the problem persists.
    00:00:55 SEVERE A necessary library is missing in your runtime environment. Please restart RuneMate and try again. Contact support if the problem persists.
    00:00:56 SEVERE A necessary library is missing in your runtime environment. Please restart RuneMate and try again. Contact support if the problem persists.
    00:00:57 SEVERE A necessary library is missing in your runtime environment. Please restart RuneMate and try again. Contact support if the problem persists.
    00:00:58 SEVERE A necessary library is missing in your runtime environment. Please restart RuneMate and try again. Contact support if the problem persists.
    00:00:59 SEVERE A necessary library is missing in your runtime environment. Please restart RuneMate and try again. Contact support if the problem persists.
    00:01:00 SEVERE A necessary library is missing in your runtime environment. Please restart RuneMate and try again. Contact support if the problem persists.
    00:01:01 SEVERE A necessary library is missing in your runtime environment. Please restart RuneMate and try again. Contact support if the problem persists.
    00:01:02 SEVERE A necessary library is missing in your runtime environment. Please restart RuneMate and try again. Contact support if the problem persists.
    00:01:03 SEVERE A necessary library is missing in your runtime environment. Please restart RuneMate and try again. Contact support if the problem persists.
    00:01:04 SEVERE A necessary library is missing in your runtime environment. Please restart RuneMate and try again. Contact support if the problem persists.
    00:01:05 SEVERE A necessary library is missing in your runtime environment. Please restart RuneMate and try again. Contact support if the problem persists.
    00:01:06 SEVERE A necessary library is missing in your runtime environment. Please restart RuneMate and try again. Contact support if the problem persists.
    00:01:07 SEVERE A necessary library is missing in your runtime environment. Please restart RuneMate and try again. Contact support if the problem persists.
    00:01:08 SEVERE A necessary library is missing in your runtime environment. Please restart RuneMate and try again. Contact support if the problem persists.
    00:01:09 SEVERE A necessary library is missing in your runtime environment. Please restart RuneMate and try again. Contact support if the problem persists.
    00:01:10 SEVERE A necessary library is missing in your runtime environment. Please restart RuneMate and try again. Contact support if the problem persists.
    00:01:11 SEVERE A necessary library is missing in your runtime environment. Please restart RuneMate and try again. Contact support if the problem persists.
    00:01:12 SEVERE A necessary library is missing in your runtime environment. Please restart RuneMate and try again. Contact support if the problem persists.
    00:01:13 SEVERE A necessary library is missing in your runtime environment. Please restart RuneMate and try again. Contact support if the problem persists.
    00:01:14 SEVERE A necessary library is missing in your runtime environment. Please restart RuneMate and try again. Contact support if the problem persists.

@Cloud

I saw you asked people to contact you on discord for more information. I couldn't find you contact info? If you could please supply it so we could sort the issue would be amazing.

Cheers mate.
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 17, 2021 ---
    Can anyone please help with this?

I still cannot use RuneMate due to this error.

2. pz95

I am also having exactly the same issue.

Would someone be able to provide an insight into this?

3. Cloud

Cloud Engineer

It's usually related to running the 64bit build and then switching to the 32bit build. Is the 64bit build not working for you? Did you delete the RuneMate folder in your user folder after uninstalling the 64bit build and before installing the 32bit build?

4. pz95

It is now working based after re-installing the 32bit build.

5. Hit My Gong

Hit My Gong Bigkokski

I'll try doing it again, but I completely deleted & uninstalled all the runescape cache & runemate 64bit folders.
    I then reinstalled Runescape and Runemate, to no avail.

It's been a few days.

If it does not work today. Am I able to get my credits refunded please
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 20, 2021, Original Post Date: Sep 20, 2021 ---
    UPDATE:

I've just done what you've instructed again, and I am getting the same error "A neccesary library is missing in your runtime environment...."

Ideally, I would prefer to keep using RuneMate, but if I cannot get the client to work, it is of no use to me anymore.

I'll keep trying a little longer. Otherwise, I would appreciate if my credits could be refunded. If the problem cannot be fixed by the 23/9/2021.

Thank you.

6. Cloud

Cloud Engineer

Please message me on discord.

CuppaJava likes this.
  7. Hit My Gong

Hit My Gong Bigkokski

@Cloud I have requested your Discord mate...
    Still having issues, actually I can't even open the client anymore. This is fucked. I have had no problems with Runemate until this randomly started happening.
    I've requested a refund at this point, and if the service I have paid for is not available, and cannot be fixed for basically 2 weeks now. I am entitled to a refund.

Ideally, I don't want a refund, I just want the client to work., This is ridiculous, I've tried everything and above x 3 times. I'm fucking done with this shit.

You ask me to message you on Discord and don't even supply it?

I'm not a mind reader.

Fuck this shit, Don't worry about the refund. My money can go to a client that actually works.

Thanks for taking my money since October last year and then just having a fucking shit client and sub-par support.
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 28, 2021, Original Post Date: Sep 28, 2021 ---
    EDIT: Sorry for my frustration here, but surely you understand why I am pissed the fuck off?

lol

8. CuppaJava

CuppaJava cuppa.drink(java);

@Hit My Gong you can find Cloud's discord by searching "Cloud" in the official Runemate discord server, Join the RuneMate Discord Server!

Please continue to be patient my dude, Cloud's been busy trying to get 64 bit bugs ironed out and even just as a bot author I understand how hard it can be to keep up with everyone having issues with bots. I'm sure he gets a lot of messages that are hard to keep up with.

As for general debugging advice, uninstalling runemate entirely, and possibly uninstalling java/runescape & reinstalling 32 bit RM and letting it install java/osrs is basically the advice I've seen. Though I understand you already did that so hopefully Cloud can help more.

Hit My Gong and O.G Botter like this.
  9. Hit My Gong

Hit My Gong Bigkokski

Thank you mate.

I understand, and I will.

I've just had a lot of external stresses, and to find this still being a major issue, was very frustrating... for over 2 weeks I haven't been able to bot.

I really appreciate the assistance here.