1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

After a long time away...

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by O.G Botter, Jun 29, 2021.

1. O.G Botter

O.G Botter Runemate Credits Guru

Hey all!

I used to bot many many years ago when old school.. well.. wasn't old school ..
    I've recently gained some interest in OSRS again and looking to start up a little bot farm using what was recommended .. Runemate, so here I came, starting again with nothing as all my accounts got banned a long time ago but eager to get started again!

Just wondering if anyone could help me out and point me in the right direction to start up.

If any of y'all could help me out with what are the profitable skills these days, which items to bot to sell, which bots to use and which levels to level.Then I can get crackin' leveling the required levels and buying the correct "Bots" from the store. Easier the better please :)

ANY tips about profitable skills and what y'all are botting in 2021 to turn an OK gold income, I'd really really appreciate it as I'm a little lost where to start.

Thank y'all so much in advanced.
    Look forward to getting to know some of y'all and spending time here at the forums.
    O.G

P.s Loving the forum, website and client so far all very polished and 2021 ! Nice stuff!

2. CuppaJava

CuppaJava cuppa.drink(java);

Welcome :)

Honestly it's a bit difficult to answer what the best gold farming/botting methods there are, as there's a lot of different options with different requirements. You could really go through the OSRS wiki moneymaking methods and just see which of them are bottable. The most classic moneymaker on runemate is probably Zulrah, or maybe Chinchompas. Pickpocketing Vyres or Elves is honestly pretty good GP, though high reqs. For lower req stuff, you could try cooking certain foods, mining (gemstones, mlm, blast mining are decent gp), dan blast furnace, minnows/anglerfish is okay money, tempoross is okay money and good xp. Those are just off the top of my head, hopefully that gives you any ideas at all.

O.G Botter likes this.
  3. O.G Botter

O.G Botter Runemate Credits Guru

Awesome, thank you for taking the time to reply to my message... All i needed was a few ideas to get me started and looking in the right direction... Your post did exactly that... I will head out and look at some of the ways you have mentioned.

Thank you!
    O.G

[Edit]
    Mad how times have changed, I remember botting Magic Logs back in the day making big profits of like 10+ WC accounts... Now people are botting mini games etc... Awesome!

#3 O.G Botter, Jun 30, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2021
    CuppaJava likes this.