1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AgiStopper [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by Stopper Blocker, Apr 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stopper Blocker

@TheVTM,

Thanks for the heads up.

Like you said, that is weird since I have not pushed any updates. I will take a look into this issue and provide a fix for the next update.

2. TheVTM

Just got more weird.
    I'm running now for 30m just fine.
    Do you generate some random value in the beggining and then use it through out the session?
    Using resizable mode.

#42 TheVTM, May 18, 2016
    Last edited: May 18, 2016
    Stopper Blocker likes this.
  3. Stopper Blocker

I have not investigated the issue yet, it's still in my todo-list :p I am currently working on implementing the ability to High-Alch.

Also, I do not generate a random value at the beginning of the session. I still do not have a conclusive explanation for what is going on - since I have not investigated - but based on the details of your account, I theorize that it has something to do with the RuneMate client updates. The basis for this theory is that, that is the only factor that is different in my bot. There was an update yesterday and there was an update earlier today.

I will still investigate this issue to assure myself that something strange isn't going on.

4. TheStormer

In Draynor the bot gets stuck at the last building where you hop off. It doesn't move at all.

5. Stopper Blocker

@TheStormer,

I will test at Draynor once again, thanks for the heads up :) Do you remember if the bot got stuck because of the right-click menu being "stuck" open or does it just get stuck, no matter what?

6. TheStormer

It simply stands there once it arrives on the building, sometimes it works though but that's not a common case. Also, in canifis due to the Agility course being buggy, the bot pretty much gets stuck whenever it's on a tile that we can't walk on. E.g when you climb the tree sometimes it bugs out so the player stands on top of the tree when climbing, I'd have to manually walk so the bot can continue. Even though there are problems, I really like this bot.

7. Stopper Blocker

@TheStormer

I am glad you are liking the bot, I will keep adding features and will keep supporting this bot. I will be releasing an update, later on today. So, be on the lookout.

As for the bot getting stuck at Canifis, I have ran the bot there a few times but I must have good (maybe bad?) luck because I cannot reproduce the tree-bug. I have added a fix but I have not been able to test if it works. I will keep trying to reproduce this issue and will try to implement a fix.

Thanks for the feedback.

TheStormer likes this.
  8. TheStormer

Glad to help. I also didn't mention that it can also happen on other buildings so it's a bit frustrating.

9. Stopper Blocker

10. DavidCaller

First time that the bot's not started up with me after this update :/ Can't seem to get it to run at all.
    Regardless of that though, excellent bot, apart from the fact it seems to stop randomly usually anywhere after about maybe 50 minutes of running time even if the setting is set to 4 hours, but I'm at home so I don't mind just checking every half hour on it. Keep up the good work and thanks very much!
    Here are the deets:
    java.lang.NullPointerException: inputStream is null.
    at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader.loadImpl(FXMLLoader.java:2455)
    at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader.load(FXMLLoader.java:2425)
    at bot.cON.<init>(b:175)
    at com.blocker.bots.roof_runner_bot.RoofRunner.botInterfaceProperty(g:652)
    at nul.iIIiiIiIIIii.initialize(nvb:233)
    at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader.loadImpl(FXMLLoader.java:2548)
    at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader.loadImpl(FXMLLoader.java:2441)
    at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader.load(FXMLLoader.java:2409)
    at nul.IiiIIiiiiiii.try(gp:140)
    at nul.IiiIIiiiiiii.try(gp:146)
    at nul.iIIiiIiIIIii.<init>(nvb:150)
    at nul.iIiiIIiIIIiI.try(vgc:78)
    at nul.IIIiIIiIIiii.try(bub:1)
    at nul.IiIiiIiiIiiI.try(ltb:17782)
    at nul.IiIiiIiiIiiI.call(ltb:1177)
    at javafx.concurrent.Task$TaskCallable.call(Task.java:1423)
    at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

11. Stopper Blocker

@DavidCaller,

Thanks for the heads up. Also, I have noticed that it stops running for me after a short time, as well. I will debug this issue and provide a fix soon!

Also, the reason it's insta-crashing is because I moved my resources to another folder but forgot to update their paths in the manifest file. This has been fixed and pushed to RuneMate. The update should be live in short time. Enjoy the update :D

12. DavidCaller

@Stopper Blocker

No worries, very glad to provide feedback for this bot because it really is fantastic for me minus those two very minor issues. Will keep you posted but I'll just say for now that I've racked up a good 2m xp on the bot so far, so I'm very happy with it, keep up the good work and thanks so much for making this!

13. Stopper Blocker

14. TheStormer

Here's a case of what I meant.

Edit: The interface is gone for me after the updates.

Attached Files:

15. Stopper Blocker

TheStormer likes this.
  16. Stopper Blocker

snoipa and TheStormer like this.
  17. Stopper Blocker

18. wikte

I am doing Falador agility course, but somehow bot keeps logging out like twice in a hour, it does not log back itself, even if i log in for bot, it does not work anymore seems like it does not recognize in what course part it is at log back so i have to restart...

Did someone else run in this problem?

19. Stopper Blocker

@wikte,

I was not aware that this was happening. Thanks for letting me know; I will fix this in the next update.

The reason it's logging you out is because you do not have any food in your inventory. One way around this issue is to set your "Safe-Health threshold" to zero.

20. wikte

I set to 0 it still log outs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.