1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Aidden

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Aidden, Dec 10, 2013.

1. Aidden

Aidden Author of MaxiBots

Hey guys, some of you probably already know me, more than likely from my time as a moderator on RuneDream. I've joined this community in the hopes that it prospers and grows to its full potential. There are a lot of great developers here so i expect to see great things in the coming weeks.

Anyways, i'll be converting my old scripts bots some of you may have previously used such as my AIO Thiever, Superheater, Alcher and Bone Burier. And i'll also be releasing a script bot most of you wouldn't know I've been working on, my tab maker. Of course right now i'm more focused on writing a Powerminer with predefined and custom areas but once that's working as expected (should be really soon) then i'll be looking at converting the scripts bots i mentioned above.

Anyways, hope to see a lot of you guys from RuneDream and such to be active here writing scripts bots and making the community as great and better than the RuneDream community was!

I have an exam next Monday but i'm hoping after that most of my time will be devoted to bringing you guys quality scripts bots so stay tuned :)

2. dannyali2123

hey aidden, cant wait to see some of your amazing scripts bots here!

Aidden likes this.
  3. Arbiter

Arbiter Mod Automation

Glad to have you with us. I'm in the middle of finals week myself, so my contributions have been limited as of late. We'll be taking off soon though. Let me know if there's anything I can help you with in the meantime. :)

4. EvilCabbage

Welcome, Aidden.

5. dog_

hai aids