1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AlexH666's Smelter Bot [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by AlexH666, May 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AlexH666

AlexH666 Χ Ξ Σ

Hello! As a result of a recent RuneMate update, all RS3 bots are currently broken, the client will be fixed as soon as possible :)

When it's fixed, just follow the instructions on the overview section.
    Preset 2 is a bank preset, if you don't know what a bank preset is, please follow this link Presets - RuneScape Wiki

2. zerocool99

worked out bank preset , if i click 2 in the bank all 27 gold ore are added to my inventory !! happy days , when is it gonna be fixed and does this work on legacy with rs3 action bar ?

3. AlexH666

AlexH666 Χ Ξ Σ

As long as the inventory interface is open and the preset is correct, it shouldn't have a problem.
    Shouldn't take long to be fixed, a day or two maximum.

4. AlexH666

AlexH666 Χ Ξ Σ

5. TheDude

TheDude Abides

Hey man, I know you are afk right now, so I am just leaving this for when you get back. The bot will randomly "press" enter when it is banking, causing the search menu to come up. It will continue banking, and usually resolve itself, it just creates an unusual set of actions, and can definitely look suspicious. The bot will also periodically hover the mouse over the forge and kind of "spaz"/quickly move the cursor around in a small area while hovering. It does click the forge after 3 or 4 seconds, but again, this looks quite suspicious.

Also, the bot often mis-clicks when trying to fill the coal bag, causing it to have to attempt that action several more times before it finally gets it. Sometimes it will fail to fill it entirely, and will go through smelting with the "wrong" number of ores. It will usually go through the next cycle properly.

Thanks in advance! =)

#85 TheDude, Aug 13, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2016
  6. AlexH666

AlexH666 Χ Ξ Σ

Hello :)

I am back from vacation and already pushed patches for the cooker/bonfire bots.

I'm not sure why it brings up the search menu sometimes when banking, I'm not sure. Try to toggle the always on chat option on or off and see if that resolves it.
    The cursor thing is out of my hand, when an area is crowded and nested menus get activated I can't get the tooltip text anymore, so it attempts to move it around until it finds a good spot to click (where nested menus aren't an issue). I have a failsafe for this and it will force a left click after some attempts to not get stuck there forever.

The coal bag thing, I'm aware of that as well :) I simply use the RM api to do that interaction and it doesn't always succeed, so it will try 3 times and if it doesn't fill the bag it will try to smelt (just incase it does fill it and didn't detect it). If the bag is empty it will run a failsafe and force bank/reattempt to fill bag (this is announced in the "current task" UI).

I'll give each issue another look and see if I can do any improvement :)

EDIT: these issues don't seem to be causing any bans since it never really gets stuck forever.

TheDude likes this.
  7. Alen

Alen ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The bot wont even start for me, here is the error report:
    java.util.concurrent.RejectedExecutionException: Task java.util.concurrent.FutureTask@1f6b5fe rejected from java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor@186d112[Terminated, pool size = 0, active threads = 0, queued tasks = 0, completed tasks = 1]
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$AbortPolicy.rejectedExecution(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:2047)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.reject(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:823)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.execute(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1369)
    at java.util.concurrent.AbstractExecutorService.submit(AbstractExecutorService.java:134)
    at com.runemate.game.api.script bot.framework.core.BotPlatform.invokeLater(tgb:176)
    at nul.iIiiiIiIiIii.initialize(tsa:126)
    at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader.loadImpl(FXMLLoader.java:2548)
    at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader.loadImpl(FXMLLoader.java:2441)
    at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader.load(FXMLLoader.java:2409)
    at nul.IiiIIiiIIIii.false(ok:171)
    at nul.IiiIIiiIIIii.false(ok:26)
    at nul.iIiiiIiIiIii.<init>(tsa:160)
    at nul.iIiIiIiiIIii.false(amb:129)
    at nul.iIIiiIiiIiii.false(pna:62)
    at nul.iIIiiIiIIiIi.false(vla:9197)
    at nul.iIIiiIiIIiIi.call(vla:11804)
    at javafx.concurrent.Task$TaskCallable.call(Task.java:1423)
    at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

8. AlexH666

AlexH666 Χ Ξ Σ

I see these sometimes in my exception log, restart the client and retry. It seems to work for almost everyone so I'm not sure.

9. Alen

Alen ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Doesn't work, tried to restart both RM and Runescape but the error still pops up.

10. Xanduney

After todays update i am now getting this error:

java.lang.RuntimeException: The GraphPath being loaded is not supported by the parser.
    at nul.IIIIiIiIIIIi.class(deb:222)
    at nul.IIIIiIiIIIIi.class(deb:152)
    at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.location.navigation.web.WebPathBuilder.build(shb:166)
    at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.location.navigation.web.WebPathBuilder.buildTo(shb:39)
    at bot.Con.execute(h:109)
    at com.runemate.game.api.script bot.framework.task.TaskBot.onLoop(uhb:53)
    at com.runemate.game.api.script bot.framework.LoopingBot.run(zhb:145)
    at com.runemate.game.api.script bot.framework.AbstractBot.start(lab:122)
    at nul.IiiIIIiIIiiI.run(akb:164)

11. CheddarChiz

I am in World 3 with the right presets. Bot works perfect with a forge but for some it will go to the furnace in Lumbridge and time out after doing a round of smelting.

For now, I am set to experimental: forge only.

Edit: Any news about the latest problem?

#91 CheddarChiz, Nov 1, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2016
  12. Blackfire223

Just realized I posted my comment in the wrong spot... noob mistake.

#92 Blackfire223, Dec 25, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 25, 2016
  13. Kezzar

Hey mate,

Bot works great, the only issue I am getting is the banking, from watching it everything else is quick as, but the banking component can take 30 seconds to complete which is a massive drag sometimes - Is there anyway to speed this part up?

14. AlexH666

AlexH666 Χ Ξ Σ

Probably annoying clicking issues when an area is crowded, I will take a look.

15. Lichi

Working very good. the only problem i found is that sometimes it doesnt fill the coal bag; if that would be fixed then it would work perfectly.

16. AlexH666

AlexH666 Χ Ξ Σ

Glad you like it. Does the bot recover when it misses the coal bag (does the failsafe still work?)

17. Lichi

Yes it does.

Another thing it does is that it clickes the coal bag and banks it. Also it recovers due to the preset.

It would also be a cool addition is it could craft gold items like emerald necklaces.

Btw thanks for it.

18. Wet Rag

Wet Rag easily triggered ✌

@AlexH666 bot doesnt seem to work for portable forges im in the right location and pre set is good

19. iiVynirs

Is this still updated?

20. Blackfire223

Hasn't been updated in a while but still works for me and what I am doing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.