1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Alibaba01 OSRS Services]100% Manual SERVICE⚡Quests⚡PVM⚡Defenders ⚡Power Leveling⚡ OSRS GP/SKRILL.

Discussion in 'General Market' started by Alibaba01, Mar 15, 2023.

1. Alibaba01

Alibaba01 Providing All types of OSRS Account and Services.

About Alibaba01:

Discord: Alibaba#9840

We play if you pay, we train customers accounts in OldSchool RuneScape for OSRS GP or Skrill,Payoneer.

Our workers are veteran Old School players, who are very passionate about the game.
    We strive to be competitive and complete orders fast and for a correct price.

What we offer:

• Skilling
    • Questing
    • Custom Accounts
    • Boss killing
    • Minigames
    • Ironman services such as, but not limited to, gathering items and collecting food.
    If you are interested in our services please contact us.

Order Form

What do you need?:

Payment Method? [OSRS GP, Skrill, Payoneer]:

What is your Discord & UID?:

Do you agree to the ToS?:

Terms of Service
    1. By placing an order, you accept our terms of service.
    2. The workers complete all their orders using Runelite and can provide screenshots if requested during the service. Therefore, the workers nor I are not responsible for any prohibition or silence that I can avoid during or after the service.
    3. You are not allowed to log in to the account while a service is being performed, in this case you could log in to the account if it is agreed with the worker or myself. If you log in without permission, it can possibly result the termination of the service WITHOUT REFUND.
    4. Please remove excess wealth from the account depending on the service, use a bank pin! But you must leave the necessary items and supplies to complete the service.
    5. We will not refund you if you change your mind in the middle of the service, partial refunds will only be given if you or a worker makes a mistake.
    6. Only Managers + can accept payment for any service, unless I analyze it privately.
    7. The Workers will have access to your account, be sure to change your password after the service is completed
    8. Orders will begin depending on when the payment is accepted
    9. If my workers or I cannot complete an order, you will be reimbursed the value of what is left.
    10. No refunds will be granted for prohibitions because everything will be done by hand and no bots will be used during services.
    11. We are not obliged to provide deadlines/timeframes and if we do then it will be an estimate and not written in stone this includes if service takes too long by double the time.
    12. We are not responsible in the event that unwanted levels are obtained in your runescape account or the possibility of loss of your HC during our services. This is due to several factors, among others; Internet problems, Jagex errors or any other reason not mentioned above
      1. However, we will always strive to ensure your account is in safe hands.
    13. All pre-quest and skill requirements must be done or you will be charged for the quests/skills needed to complete your job.
    14. All items for the quest must be purchased, if we are required to gather the items, a 10% fee will be charged.
    15. Ironman accounts will only be done if all items and quests needed for your job are acquired/completed. | Otherwise a FEE will be determined and charged.
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 16, 2023, Original Post Date: Mar 15, 2023 ---
    Bump
    Contact on discord for more information: Alibaba#9840