1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Alpha Ascensions [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by SlashnHax, Jun 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sh4dows

When walking on the way to the lab, it is clicking the hp, prayer and money bags, instead of the minimap for some reason. Also is there overload support and prayer renewal support?

#81 Sh4dows, Jun 25, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2015
  2. Brezzo

what potions and stuff does it

support? should of made a recommended inventory setup on main post

also one more thing, when crossing to the lab it doesnt use the shotcuts could you please add the shortcuts? i can lend u my account if you need a high agility level acc

could you also make it deposit all when banking instead of it just clicking each item..
    also: it is not using my super prayer renewals
    also
    error when banking
    java.util.ConcurrentModificationException
    at java.util.AbstractList$Itr.checkForComodification(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.AbstractList$Itr.next(Unknown Source)
    at com.alpha.api.framework.bot.tasks.generic.BankHandler.execute(BankHandler.java:149)
    at com.alpha.api.framework.bot.AlphaBot.onLoop(AlphaBot.java:133)
    at com.runemate.game.api.script bot.framework.LoopingScript.run(btb:87)
    at com.runemate.game.api.script bot.framework.AbstractScript.start(hvb:207)
    at app.Fn.run(jtb:14)

#82 Brezzo, Jun 28, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2015
  3. Cloud

Cloud Engineer

Sounds like something that's likely my fault, what's your interface setup look like?

4. Sh4dows

EoC combat, and legacy interface.

5. Cloud

Cloud Engineer

Is it a very frequent thing?

6. Brezzo

1. You sent $0.45 to RuneMate
      [Running] Alpha Ascensions - $0.15 x 3 hours

5 minutes ago
    2. You sent $0.30 to RuneMate
      Alpha Ascensions - $0.15 x 2 hours

Today at 2:43 AM
    3. You sent $0.75 to RuneMate
      Alpha Ascensions - $0.15 x 5 hours

Yesterday at 10:49 PM
    4. You sent $0.45 to RuneMate
      Alpha Ascensions - $0.15 x 3 hours

basically been botting ascensions for 13hours today, this is my last hour before hitting bed ran it since arround 6-7pm until now 6am. the bot is good i had to turn it off sometimes cuz of it attacking the guy with shield and not running from it so it used all my food.

7. Prodigy

turn of ricochet to prevent that.

8. Brezzo

hmm ill try that.

one more thing that i didn't like doesnt have anything to do with the bot but with runemate. its the first time i actually see anyone really paying for each hour botting and not paying per month, which i think cost abit of money as the bot sometimes bugs out and it charges me for 1hour when that happens.

9. Prodigy

yeah. happened to me sometimes too. only yesterday it charged me .45 for 3 hours, then charged me .45 again for no reason.

Brezzo likes this.
  10. Brezzo

yepp its really sad :(, i would much rather prefer VIP bots or premium bots that you pay per month basis then if gold farmers is a problem they can make it premium payment per session. not to mention who is going to heavy goldfarm with runemate? it uses basically 3gb of ram..

and i know more people agree on what im saying right now, basically i payed over 2USD for botting for a half day thats really expensive i mean. not to mention people will keep pushing the prices up per hour.

11. Prodigy

yeh, they dont plan on changing the payment system, but they did say they would sort out the bugs and refine it. Also think cloud is working on reducing the ram usage

12. Brezzo

it still cost alot to run the bots. i mean i payed over 2dollars to run it for a half day, while usually a premium script bot for 31days cost 15USD per game session.

but anyways i dont really have any other option as all other bots are detected haha :p

13. SlashnHax

There's support for prayer and super restore potions/flasks. I'm working on implementing support for every single potion atm.

Also, I noticed I messed up the profit calculations, in essence the current build takes away the gold profit from the total profit. Should be fixed next update.

Sh4dows likes this.
  14. Arbiter

Arbiter Mod Automation

The hourly price of the bot is dictated by the Bot Author++ and the success at a chosen price point is decided by the simple economics of supply and demand.

Now let's break down the economics of this bot. This bot generates ~4m an hour. At a very conservative quote that's $1.00 an hour. You are only charged $0.15 an hour. That's a net profit of $0.85. You are charged 15% for a tool that automates the entire task for you. I would say @SlashnHax picked quite a fair price. If it weren't a fair price nobody would use it and @SlashnHax would have to lower it.

Now let's discuss the alternative. A bot of this caliber and function would easily cost $20/mo. You would have to bot 134 hours a month to break even against a rate of $0.15 an hour. So someone who only manages to bot 50 hours a month just got charged more than double the fair price. On the other hand, somebody who botted 300 hours paid less than half of what they should have! That doesn't sound fair to me.

Lastly, monthly pricing models encourages suicide botting, which results in a higher ban rate. An hourly pricing model makes you consciously aware of how long you're botting with realtime feedback based on your wallet balance, resulting in significantly less bans than our competitors.

I hope this helps you understand why after much discussion on the topic we have decided to go with this business model. So far it has been going swimmingly. :)

P.S. @Prodigy and anyone else. If you experience any payment related issues please post in Client Support immediately. We want to resolve these issues for you as promptly as possible. Honestly the system has been operating flawlessly as far as I can see, but if you feel there is a mistake let's talk about it.

Sh4dows and Aidden like this.
  15. Prodigy

While I agree with most of what you have said here, there are some errors in the calculation. On average, the bot doesnt get anywhere near 4m phr. You might get lucky and get 4m in an hour. you may even maintain that average for 2 hours, but my average has never been over 2-2.5m on 5 hour+ runs. Im sure ive used atleast 60 hours and 2m phr has been a running average. Obviously, ive had lower profit as well(500k phr on bad runs) but it always stays around 2m phr. This is done on a maxed range/def account, with good gear/wep. At your price that takes the profit per hour down to .50-.62.5, which results in much less profit.

Please do not mistake this as a criticism for the price of the bot. I still think it is fairly priced and great value for cost. Im no goldfarmer, but I love how flawless this script bot is. Im just trying to give people a fair idea of the profit they will be making.

I have only been having a couple problems with the payment system. I do not mind losing 30 cents or so, since i dont want to flood the client support section with my requests. Cloud has enough on his plate with all the bugs with the client already :p

Thank you for replying nonetheless!

Brezzo likes this.
  16. Arbiter

Arbiter Mod Automation

Payment related issues are on my plate, not Cloud's. I consider them top priority so please don't hesitate to reach out. There's no harm in discussing the profitability. I was talking more about the business model. Everything I said remains true, regardless of the inaccuracy of some crude arithmetic. :p

17. Brezzo

18. Sh4dows

Excited for the potion support.

19. SlashnHax

20. srpronto

Wow

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.