Alpha Portable Forge [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by Aria, Oct 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Does vit deploy forges? The bot keeps clicking on bank, withdrawing inv, and repeating, doesnt smith anything.

2. seems to work fine for me, you sure you're putting in the info correctly? its all case-sensitive.

3. Yeah. I think so, I dont understand what coordinated I put in, so I just put the ones in I use to stand beside bank. Would you mind sending me a pic of yours?

4. [​IMG]

just hit "set spot" in a spot where you can use the bank and place a forge without moving (priff, combat academy, shantay pass, barb assault etc)

make sure you're using the correct capitalization for everything.

oh, and use preset 1. I have my preset set to 1 portable forge and the rest filled with bars, so it doesn't have to bank for a new forge.

5. LOL i thought it was bars/inv so I did 28.

Does it deploy own forge? Or naw

6. edited as you posted this, re-read the end of my last post.

7. cheers

neck likes this.
  8. ran out of mithril bars (only had 4 remaining, platebody requires 5) and it got stuck continuously trying to load the preset from the bank and didn't stop until I stopped it. Definitely needs something to turn it off after x preset fails or something.

Haven't noticed any issues other than that.

9. Chances you could make a cooking / fletching / crafting one? Can pay if youd like.

10. He mentioned in the Team Alpha Development thread that he'd be expanding this into an AIO portables bot.

ozdev likes this.
  11. This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.