1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Alpha Runecrafting [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by SlashnHax, Feb 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rob

Rob

Derps a little at the Falador bank before actually managing to bank

doing airs.

2. SlashnHax

OSRS I assume?

3. Rob

Rob

Yep
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 3, 2015, Original Post Date: Aug 3, 2015 ---
    Oh and duel ring option for fire runes would be awesome.

OSRS

4. Kiraush

Any chance you could add a feature for Ultimate Ironmen where the bot will go mine essence, then go craft earth runes and then repeat? No banking, just a complete cycle.

5. blkcraftcult

refuses to move for waters, and stands around for 5-10mins for airs traveling towards alter and back to bank otherwise it works fine just wish maybe you could tweak it up alittle for osrs

6. iMitchel

Currently can't seem to get it to work anywhere other than OSRS, it keeps getting stuck at doing a certain action, such as walking to the guy that teleports you into the rune essence place. Not sure if there's any way I can prevent this from happening, perhaps it could be adjusted or updated? It's probably the best runecrafting script bot around, I couldn't seem to find any good others, atleast.
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 1, 2015, Original Post Date: Aug 31, 2015 ---
    Ignore the comment I previously posted, it appears to work now. It does however use the varrock home teleport each time it leaves the air altar place, and sometimes randomly when walking towards the actual air altar aswell, slowing it down by quite a bit. Just putting that here so it could possibly get fixed if this still gets updated.

7. stankysox

Running fires on rs3 mis-clicks the Wizard and gets stuck after about an hour.

8. Madlyoddhex

Just asking, but are nat supported yet?

9. Adventure_Time

I think the path to/from the bank when playing darkscape needs to be tweaked. It runs an awkward path that greatly elongates each trip, Reducing the amount of ess run per hour 200-300. I think it may have to do with the extra wall that is not there in RS3 on the edge of town, signifying where the guards stop patrolling.

10. sahas10

When I start Air Runes at Varrok West bank It just stands there and does nothing

11. worrorfight

Tested this for 24 hours straight.. this script bot is amazing for mining pure essences but it has a couple things it gets cought up in
    RS mode: Darkscape
    - Misclicking and hitting the trade button on Aubury npc
    - When someone kills you, get teleported into the high level risk area with 2 essences in inventory and the bot will simply move back and fourth at starting gate, which is dungeoneering place. Maybe add a thing where it can drop the 2 essences so it can proceed to teleport back through varrock and continue normally (this is the biggest problem, have to babysit the controls often because i get killed all the time in the mine)

Thank you :)

12. iMissT

'Misclicking and hitting the trade button on Aubury npc'
    ^ Can you fix this?

13. Purple Haze

For some reason the bot has stopped using the mnimap to move around, it just clicks on the screen causing it to get stuck, it can last like this for 1min-20min but eventually it will get stuck trying to click apart of the world that's unclickable

14. bogdanejro

I have the same problem on Darkscape. It seems that after the latest update, all the bots have problem to pick up materials from bank.

15. Purple Haze

Use bank presets

16. sahas10

I am. It doesnt work.

17. MassBot

Does not work for me. Or where should I config the bank for crafting water runes?

18. bogdanejro

varrock west and air runes doesnt work at all. even if u use preset and it will take the runes once, it will get stuck either on running back from altar or during second pickup from bank.

19. sahas10

Does not work for any runes for me.

20. davieboy99

On Darkscape doing airs @ west varrock it won't use the minimap and takes at least 4 mins selecting "walk here" multiple times to get to bank. Same with essence in darkscape; minimap isn't being used.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.