1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Alpha Safecracker [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by Aria, Feb 2, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aria

Something might have changed with the action bar, is the issue still happening? Sorry, I've been quite busy in the last few weeks with managing a large goldfarm.

2. dylan.23

Aria still happening if you pm me your discord I can work with you to fix it. Can even let u use an account if u need

3. Aria

4. scenario

Cant seem to get the bot working since the small update earlier today? It just gets stuck at "No safes available, waiting 1 minute". It does this for like 5 minutes and then stops completely. Just lost 0.30-.040$ on that.

I guess the bot needs a minor update or adjustment from the author? :)

5. recep

bot isnt going to polliniveach by using the teleports. it isnt going to polliniveach at all actually. how can i fix?

6. Zarosian

bot isnt teleporting anymore

7. bait

Because of last couple comments I haven't bought the bot yet. Could it be possible for you add more teleport options to the routes and add a feature to customize your own route? Following these instructions could even boost experience rates even further.

Is the bot able to trade looted items to the npc's in thieves guild basement?

8. Zarosian

bot can trade the loot in for pilfer points or coins, i was getting 700k exphr before the update when it worked flawlessly
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 14, 2019, Original Post Date: Jun 14, 2019 ---
    The bot doesnt want to teleport anymore for me, i get this in the log:
    Code (Text):
    1. 00:00:00 INFO    Logger Initialised - this log file can be found at C:\Users\name\RuneMate\logs\Alpha Safecracker 6-14 23-43-53.log
    2. 00:00:00 INFO    Logging level can be adjusted in the Preferences tab.
    3. 00:00:00 DEBUG    Successfully loaded alphaUi
    4. 00:00:00 INFO    (00:00:00) Creating trackers
    5. 00:00:00 DEBUG    this.getAlphaUi() = Grid hgap=5.0, vgap=5.0, alignment=TOP_LEFT
    6. 00:00:00 DEBUG    Loaded GUI
    7. 00:00:00 INFO    (00:00:00) Starting Alpha Safecracker
    8. 00:00:00 INFO    (00:00:00) Starting up
    9. 00:00:02 INFO    Successfully applied settings.
    10. 00:00:03 INFO    (00:00:02) Active task: Yanille
    11. 00:00:03 INFO    (00:00:03) Teleporting to Lodestone.YANILLE

9. scenario

Would it be possible to have the Thieves' Guild teleport added? I think it would save some overall time.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 24, 2019, Original Post Date: Jun 23, 2019 ---
    Mine freezes at "teleporting to...". But if i manually press t it will teleport for some reason?

10. Run3Scape

Lodestone teleportation is broken. Tried putting them on my action bar, still no go. Otherwise bot works perfectly.

11. ameerjn

Aria scripts bots are 99% flawless, however as many others stated, teleport is broken (I have teleport on action bar aswell) the wicked hood teleport works just fine
    love your work bro keep it up !

12. scenario

I believe its the RuneMate client that needs an update, not the actual bot. Because the teleports seems to be bugged everytime RuneScape updates, but when RuneMate update their client after the RuneScape update, it seems to me that the teleport bug fixes itself. So i guess we will just have to wait

13. Aria

Lodestone.openInterface() is currently broken. Manually opening the Lodestone interface works, so I can tell that particular method is at fault here. Most areas have alternative means of teleportation, but unfortunately Yanille requires lodestone support.

14. scenario

So will it be possible to fix it again? Or is that not an option

15. Aria

We need to wait for Cloud to fix it; he's already been notified of the issue.

scenario likes this.
  16. ameerjn

I just noticed few months ago you had the same bot, with the current issue (landstone teleport)
    you also replied with cloud will fix it!
    i will still use this bot with babysitting it until 120 but i hope you actually fix it ....
    your bots are written perfectly however always have one small issue ...
    the same goes to Airorb bot ...

17. Aria

The lodestone issue was related to the API in both cases. I actually helped Cloud find what broke lodestones the first time around.
    The air orb bot was designed for OSRS. I'm considering disabling RS3 support because a lot of complaints are from people using the RS3 version of the bot, which has slower webwalking. The income from air orbs in RS3 is also much less than the income from OSRS (10 cents worth of gp/hr in RS3, vs the ~30+ cents worth of gp/hr in OSRS).

18. Godsent123

Im amazed cloud has yet to fix the lodestone issue.. its been a few days.

19. M92

M92

throwing this out there, i seen that someone said(maybe it was you) that if you open the loadstone network it could find the tele it needed. do you think it would be possible to add ability bar support so we can move the teleports down. me personally whenever i do safecracking, or really anything legit i dont even open the loadstone network. i have all my teleports on a bar. throwing it out there. might help? no idea. haha.

20. bait

Could you add a option to customize your route so that bot could work without using lodestones? It's basically unusable atm

Also yanille lodestone can be replaced with watchtower teleport (teleport to yanille if hard diary is completed)
    Kandarin route could stop using burthorpe and instead use ardougne castle?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.