1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bug An internal error occurred (error code: Could not load JRE from The bundle “Java SE 8” couldn’t be l

Discussion in 'Client & Site Support' started by FrommaLlamaDingDong, Mar 31, 2019.

1. FrommaLlamaDingDong

Trying to use my Mac to download RuneMate – getting this error upon opening the application:

An internal error occurred (error code: Could not load JRE from The bundle “Java SE 8” couldn’t be loaded because its executable couldn’t be located..)

I've downloaded the latest versions of the JRE and JDE(?). When I do this, these installations don't seem to end like normal ones. After the loading bar (installation progress bar, etc.) is full, that small window displaying the progress bar disappears and nothing else happens – no mention of where to put files.. nothing.

I've tried deleting all the unescape, jagex, runemate, and java files (for a restart and re-installation), but when I try to delete the remainder of the java files I get this error: “Java” can’t be modified or deleted because it’s required by OS X.. Went ahead with the restart and re-installations at that point and nothing worked.

I've also tried using the standalone version but that fails right at the end, when I initiate the bots. I forget what the error messages said. Also, all the bot descriptions changed from english to some other language I couldn't even recognize after viewing each screen for ~1 s.

I usedrune mate on this computer about two years ago...

Any insight on the matter would be greatly appreciated!

2. swifyboi

I am having the same issue - pls help

3. Piejaay

still no answer ?