1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ApexChopper PRO 3.5.4

Tha ting goes chop chop chop.

1. xxjerredxx

it is OSRS its in the woodcutting guild there is a bank right next to them pretty much

2. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

@Snufalufugus hooked me up with an account.

There's a lot more to redwood than other trees... but yes, I will add them lol

Snufalufugus and xxjerredxx like this.
  3. Crypto

Just pointing it out there so other people who read this know, birds nests are being looked into. as of now they arent being picked up. It is a RuneMate client issue. Happy botting. :)

4. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

get on slack plox, I have all the questions about redwoods for you.

xxjerredxx likes this.
  5. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

proxi updated ApexChopper PRO with a new update entry:

ApexChopper PRO v3.2.7 Released!

@xxjerredxx
    • Added the entirety of Woodcutting Guild for OSRS.
      • This includes support for redwood, magic, yew, maple, willow, oak, and normal trees within the area.

Read the rest of this update entry...
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 16, 2018, Original Post Date: Apr 8, 2018 ---
    There is a glitch with this bot on the Bot Store. Do not use it until updated. @Cloud

6. Squa

Tried starting bot three times, errored all out three times but still charged me for an hour each time. I was trying to do willow chopping in draynor with banking, anti-ban on, and breaks off. Is it possible to get refunded for those three waisted hours? Thank you, and please let me know if you need any other info.

7. Prodigy

@proxi Errors out on startup.

8. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

It's a known issue. I can't do anything about it. Next time RuneMate updates, it may fix it.

9. tdoe

why does it "delay next action" it does this for way too long!

10. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

Your issue was not ignored. You didn't read the post that the bot was broken on the bot store. Your message simply didn't require a response.

11. jukkie

Bot got stuck for a few hours because of an experience lamp that was obtained from fan mail made it unable to use presets. It was repeatedly clicking on the preset but presets don't work when there is an experience lamp in the inventory.

12. Kek_skiller

Damm chopper dropped my axe at 00:47 and runned for 7hours... pls refund... not first time it drop axe

Attached Files:

13. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

That's handled through RuneMate's Unexpected Item Handler, not the bot.
    --- Double Post Merged, May 28, 2018, Original Post Date: May 28, 2018 ---
    I'll refund your for your 1 hour runtime where you claim the bot dropped your hatchet. However that session is not tied to your session that was 7 hours long.

14. Kek_skiller

bot says it stopped at 00:47 but it din't stop charing and bot was still on.. and when i get back to home after 7 hours i had to close bot manual to stop that.. pls maybe fix bot if it's says bot says it's stopped it won't charge or make it so that it realy stop and close bot...
    --- Double Post Merged, May 28, 2018, Original Post Date: May 28, 2018 ---
    in that first picture i had pressed stop before taking screenshot... and it have been that state for 7 hours and charge for that 7 hour

Nice i also wasted 7 hour from my monthly usage because your damm bot don't stop properly if it's says stopped it's still ON and count hours
    --- Double Post Merged, May 28, 2018 ---
    hmm i forget to say i also set bot to stop after 180min.. how about that it still go for 7hour?

15. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

The bot didn't 'stop' after 180 minutes because the "damm" bot Did stop as intended when it lost the hatchet (which I'm still looking into). None of the bots on this site control how or when to charge a user, that is 100% controlled by RuneMate. Therefore, the only way you could have been charged for 7 hours would be either a glitch in RuneMate and how they bill users or you're lying about your usage and trying to get 21 cents back.

I don't really care about 28 cents and I'll refund you those hours on principle. However, if I find out that those hours were legitimately used by you, you will be blacklisted. If you're posts have been genuine then there's nothing to worry about.

16. Kek_skiller

Hey btw i don't post this kinda thing for no reason i just want u to know bot have some problems (or problem whit runemate idk). I don't realy care for those cents and i hope u think i lie for this kinda thing and risk to get blacklisted. I can promise that bot "stop" at 00:47 because no axe but bot not properly stopped and i had setting to stop at 180min. and sry i was angry and i was too angry. :D

17. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

No worries man! I'm not saying you are 'one of those people', but plenty of users try to abuse the botting system.
    Anywho, I'm fairly confident I found out what happened in your case. I haven't been able to actually reproduce it on my end but I'm making a fail-safe for what I believed happened here.

Thanks for your patience and there should be a nice little update that comes out for a few of my bots this weekend. The Special Attack bug will also be fixed.

18. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

19. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

proxi updated ApexChopper PRO with a new update entry:

ApexChopper PRO v3.2.9 Released!

• The bot will no longer attempt to use the dragon hatchet special when the hatchet is in the player's inventory.
    • (In beta testing, may not work in its current state) Added SuperHeat Form support for RS3. Player must use Super or Normal prayer renewal potions.
    Read the rest of this update entry...

#119 proxi, Jun 7, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2018
  20. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

#120 proxi, Jun 22, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2018