Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i got ban using this bot i mean i get im not gonna be 100% undetectable but dam man i wasnt even botting for a long time mann idk but do something hope people arent getting ban they way i did i was running for like 3 hours and boom ban lol
you must just have bad luck my friend, i run this bot from friday through till sunday night non-stop and still no ban for me and done this on 2 accounts at once and both have reached 100 div... @proxi love this script dude keep up the awesome work! (y)

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
you must just have bad luck my friend, i run this bot from friday through till sunday night non-stop and still no ban for me and done this on 2 accounts at once and both have reached 100 div... @proxi love this script dude keep up the awesome work! (y)
Thanks bud! I'm glad it's still working strong for you :D

All, if you were having issues with the bot today and were getting the IllegalAccessException, pm me a screenshot of your transactions screen and I'll send you a refund.

This may be a big issue, when i am using divine-o-matic vaccuum it click multiple times, i think that is because of how the animation is..

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
This may be a big issue, when i am using divine-o-matic vaccuum it click multiple times, i think that is because of how the animation is..
That's exactly what it is. If you don't mind, could you rune the Development Toolkit and tell me the Animation ID that's occurring when you're interacting?

If you can't figure it out, maybe we can set up a teamviewer session?

That's exactly what it is. If you don't mind, could you rune the Development Toolkit and tell me the Animation ID that's occurring when you're interacting?

If you can't figure it out, maybe we can set up a teamviewer session?

I'll give it a go abit later today, ill post once ive figured it out :)

edit: will probably need a teamviewer session

Last edited:
s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
I'll give it a go abit later today, ill post once ive figured it out :)

edit: will probably need a teamviewer session
Are you on RuneMate's Slack? If so, just message me on there. Or my discord is SudoPro#0117

@proxi I am having issues with Luminous Wisps. There is no option within RS3 to select with the right click for exp, energy, enhanced exp so the bot just hovers and doesn't know what to do.

I have been using level 1 to 90 now it's been flawless. But it seems level 90 wisps there might be a bug? I tried to play around with the in-game configure settings but nothing works.

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
@proxi I am having issues with Luminous Wisps. There is no option within RS3 to select with the right click for exp, energy, enhanced exp so the bot just hovers and doesn't know what to do.

I have been using level 1 to 90 now it's been flawless. But it seems level 90 wisps there might be a bug? I tried to play around with the in-game configure settings but nothing works.
Did they change up the way Luminous Wisps work? They actually have different options on the rift?
Thanks for reporting this btw, eager to get it fixed :D

Did they change up the way Luminous Wisps work? They actually have different options on the rift?
Thanks for reporting this btw, eager to get it fixed :D

I am not sure if they changed it. But the bot definitely stops next to the rift and just sits there. They only have convert memories and configure option now is seems.

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
I am not sure if they changed it. But the bot definitely stops next to the rift and just sits there. They only have convert memories and configure option now is seems.
Dang. Alrighty dude, I'll get on this as soon as I get home! Thanks for letting me know!

@arintoker Updated the bot to work with the new update for Divination. In the approval queue process for RuneMate now.

I'm having some trouble at Brilliant Wisps, the bot sometimes gets stuck or runs off the map for whatever reason. It only happens in that particular location. Other seem to be working fine.

Breaks do not seems to work, it starts the break but when the break is finished it does not log back in it just stays on the login screen.

Logs keeps repeating the following:

DEBUG Root -> Waiting on GUI... false
USER -> Reached empty leaf

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Breaks do not seems to work, it starts the break but when the break is finished it does not log back in it just stays on the login screen.

Logs keeps repeating the following:

DEBUG Root -> Waiting on GUI... false
USER -> Reached empty leaf
Can you send me your actual log file where this occured? What you have attached here is at the top of every log file, it's just the bot waiting on the user to complete the GUI interface.

I'm having some trouble at Brilliant Wisps, the bot sometimes gets stuck or runs off the map for whatever reason. It only happens in that particular location. Other seem to be working fine.

@Lustrous springs, at times it runs towards the ghouls and starts fighting them.

Status
Not open for further replies.