1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ApexFisher PRO 3.5.8

The hook that doesn't sleep.

1. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

It's an entire branch of logic to code in. Belittling the work required is not going to persuade me to tackle the feature any sooner.

Also, if you look at the overview page, Barbarian Village as well as Shilo Village are in "Beta" stages.

2. creashun

Fair enough. I didn't read the notes and I made a error reporting the bug, it was actually bugging out near the edgeville bank not the barbarian fly fishing spot. I'm not sure if others are having issues at this spot.

Regarding the drop fishing I was just asking the members if that part of the code is hard to do i didn't mean to "belittle" the work to incentivize you as the author to improve your own bot. You improve your own product for your own benefit or satisfaction not for me. I pay to use it if it's something that works for me if it doesn't I pay to use another product that does. Hope that clears it up for you. Thank you for the reply.

3. Beleskey

Tried that lite version and it ran perfectly so I went for the Pro with the same settings and it popped an error each time I tried to start it and it charged me 4 times in less than 2 mins with 0 run time.

4. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

If you can send me a screenshot of your transaction screen from today I can refund you. A glitch in the bot store is making that happen unfortunately :/

5. Beleskey

The lite version worked perfectly. wonder why the pro version had problems.

Attached Files:

• RM.PNG
      RM.PNG
      File size:
      17.4 KB
      Views:
  6. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

Yea I really don't know. This has happened in the past. I mentioned it to @Cloud but we're still not sure what causes it.

7. zzybezosh

So looks like the fishing guild is entirely broken.... it wont work for the deposit box... and honestly this bot seems entirely unnatural. based off the reviews and level of discussions going on it seems that this bot is broken and requires fixing entirely.

8. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

It's possible the bot store glitch happened again.... I'll check it out. Are you on OSRS or RS3 btw?

9. zzybezosh

Im on RS3

10. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

Looking into it as soon as I get home. Thanks for the bug report :)
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 9, 2018, Original Post Date: Jan 9, 2018 ---
    Got it fixed. Was a super simple fix, surprised no one has noticed this before actually...
    Gyazo - e318715ef9475f5131918df18a539957.gif

It'll be out in the next update.

11. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

#91 proxi, Jan 10, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2018
  12. zzybezosh

Additionally, the bot doesnt seem to want to log off using the break handler. Fishing guild and Deposit box now works though.

13. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

;) You're awesome! I'll check it out!

14. zzybezosh

1 more thing to mention is that the bot will accidentally click onto the other dock at the guild.... not sure why it does this but it does do it quite often and makes it kinda look like a bot too lol

15. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

It's actually intentional... to an extent. There's an algorithm in place to determine where to go based on total player and fishing spot counts and where the are relative to your player. It May need to be adjusted if it look botty though. I'll also take a look at that :)

Thanks man!

16. xxjerredxx

how many ppl got 99 fishing with this bot? so far I have gotten to lvl 44 fishing only doing like 2 hrs a day because I cant figure out how to use the breaking system sorry not that smart.. should try to change the breaking part so you can put in how many hr you want it to bot for and how many hr/min to break for. if you could that would be dope! but bot runs flawless keep it up ! :)

17. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

That's exactly how it works xD

18. debaashaas

Hi can you add Babarian fishing (AFK powerfishing)?. fish bot goes fake afk for some time and drops. And then fishes again.

#98 debaashaas, Jan 25, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2018
    xxjerredxx likes this.
  19. xxjerredxx

that would be sick ^_^ hope he does it soon !!

20. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

Any quests needed for it? What are all the requirements and differences at this location. Other than dropping the fish rather than banking