1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Architect [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by KliK, Apr 21, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KliK

KliK submitted a new resource:

Architect - Create Any Bot

Read more about this resource...

#1 KliK, Apr 22, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2018
  2. Jhinn

Gratz on release. Good luck.

3. Prodigy

Gratz! Looks amazing. Gonna wait for the shop options before giving it a shot :)

4. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

Neat bot fella

5. Wet Rag

Wet Rag easily triggered ✌

6. Omni Scripting

7. Merchant Life

Looking forward to giving it a go

8. KliK

Thank you all for the support.

In the last 24 hours many features (more than 2/3 of what I posted on Trello) were implemented and will be pushed in the next few updates.

As for the long run, work has been started on the new framework that will remain intuitive but will offer you more options to construct and refine the bots you build using the Architect.

To name the first addition in version 2, States:

[​IMG]

Easily split your bot into logical components, each having its own role.

Swatarinaess and Savior like this.
  9. tyb51

tyb51 Niche bots at your disposal

Nice man! It looks very neat. Currently also working on a visual scripter that'll be out soon. :)

Wet Rag likes this.
  10. KliK

KliK updated Architect with a new update entry:

Architect v1.0.1 Released!

Read the rest of this update entry...

New Nodes
    • [NPC] Is Valid - Checks whether there is an NPC with the given specifications that is currently loaded to the game.
    • [Object] Is Valid - Checks whether there is an object with the given specifications that is currently loaded to the game.
    • [Shop] Close
    • [Shop] Is Open
    • [Shop] Sell
    • [Shop] Buy
    • [Bank] Deposit Inventory
    • [Ground Item] Pick Up
    • [Ground Item] Is Ground Item Valid
    Bug fixes
    • Previously you were able to open the Edit Parameters window for actions and conditions that don't have any configurable parameters, now fixed.
    • Previously you were able to attach the Start Control to other controls, now fixed.
    Additions
    • Help & Feedback buttons now redirect to the correct URLs.
    • A skill tracking tab has been added, you now will be able how much XP was gained with the bots you built.
    [​IMG]

#10 KliK, Apr 24, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2018
  11. prcrstntr

I would love to try it out, but it wasn't letting me see the options. Somethings wrong with the gui.

Attached Files:

12. Dark57

Maximize your Runemate client and the GUI will appear. There is a bug where the GUI does not appear correctly if Runemate is windowed.

I know this is still a work in progress, so I'm quite impressed with this.

Pros:

1. Love the UI, very clean
    2. The search bar is great
    3. Has enough actions to begin working on bots

Cons:
    1. Currently requires the user to know a little bit about programming with RM
    2. Not enough actions to write preferable bots over Bot Suite yet
    3. States are not implemented yet. Honestly, that is probably the most anticipated feature for me.

Suggestions:
    1. Bundle the actions we can add into categories that can be collapsed/expanded, this would make it easier to navigate the creation menu. It's not a huge mess right now because the list isn't very long, but it could be.

2. Implement a "Withdraw Preset" option for the bank, it's so much faster than asking the bot to take out a specific number of items each time.

3. Clearly differentiate between statements that use IF/Then/Else structure and those that are just actions. IE Interact with Object > IsObjectValid. You have them color coded which works for me, but what about the guy who doesn't know anything about programming?

4. Under "Is Object Valid" the word "Identity" does not display properly. The i can be found in the green bar on the left hand side. This is also the case for "Does Inventory Contain"

#12 Dark57, Apr 25, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2018
  13. KliK

Will check, as for now use Dark57's suggestion and maximize the client

Thanks for the suggestions, will be added to the TODO

14. Shinjuku

This looks great but am having issues working out how to get it to interact once clicking an object. I.e once clicking a portable or a fire what do I add in for it to click cook or craft?

15. KliK

You mean interaction with interfaces? Will add to the TODO

16. Shinjuku

Thanks bud

17. KliK

An update went live:
    • You can quickly save new parameters by hitting CTRL S
    • You can close the parameters editor window by hitting ESCAPE
    • The bug where the list of actions and conditions was shrinked for lower resolution monitors is now fixed

18. Dark57

The UI resizing is verified working now.

Any ETA on interface additions? I've been trying to build some basic bots with the commands available, but without interface controls I'm limited. I'm going to try and upload some sample bots for new users to use as a reference.

After playing with the bot some more, I have a few more things to report.

Features I like:

-Locations: The option to set the coordinates to your current location is a godsend.
    -Drag and drop: Makes putting commands in order a breeze.

Bugs:

-Popup controls: If it's possible, make them appear on the monitor that Runemate is on. This is entirely convenience, but currently if I have Runemate on my second monitor, the pop up windows still appear on my first monitor.
    -Boundary Issues: Currently if your custom bot is longer than the screen space, it cuts off and doesn't allow you to scroll up and down. This prevents the size of the bot.
    -Save/Load: Save only works once.You also cannot save after you have loaded a profile.

Features I would like to see:

-Random interval delay: Currently there is only a static delay
    -Delay while animating: There is a Delay Until Animating feature, but delay while animating would be incredibly useful
    -Is player in area: IF Statement that checks if a player is in an area so we don't ask it to walk if it's already there. Aka Bot logs out in the bank with a full inventory, when it logs back in the bot will initiate the walk to command unnessecarily.
    -Camera controls: Turn to object, turn to NPC, turn to ground item, turn to location.
    -Current Task Indicator: Indicator of where the bot currently is in the tree. This would help immensely with debugging. Like a little chevron pointing to the line of code trying to be executed, maybe the Status bar could say Status: Executing "Chop down -> Willow. IIiiIiIIIiii".

Sample Chop and Drop bot

[​IMG]

#18 Dark57, Apr 26, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2018
    meulsie likes this.
  19. DivineMercy

I've had a few issues with this bot creator so far. For crafting (leather work) I found no way of trying to select what to create with the dialog box that opens after you click needle with the leather, same goes for tanning hides - I found this wasn't possible. Moreover, for mining I can't seem to mine a specific ore of my choice.

20. Dark57

Interface controls do not yet exist.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.