1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Architect [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by KliK, Apr 21, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. todell725

mainly withdrawal. but im sure both would be good.

2. KliK

For withdrawal you can use bank presets

3. todell725

Bank presets? I was meaning pulling from the familiar itself. Tho if one has it set up on a keybind you could check to see if inventory contains a set amount of food and if it doesnt then press a keybind to pull food from BoB

I will be testing these nodes out later today and give you an update

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

**edit**

so after running building a bot for fighting ive encountered one problem, it doesnt drink potions after the first dose this could be on my part as i didnt add more than just Holy overload potion (6) as if i just put Holy overload potion it didnt detect the item in my invy and drink.

can add my tree if needed

any chance on the status of the bot when it says executing state or changing to state could you add in what state its executing or changing to?

#183 todell725, May 16, 2018
    Last edited: May 16, 2018
  4. Dark57

It would help to see your code, this lets us see if it is a bug in your programming, a bug in Architect or if the attempted action just currently isn't possible.

5. itz envy

@Dark57 would it be possible for you to make a bot that makes mahogany flotsam prawnbrokers in poh? :)

6. Dark57

I don't even know what you just said. You're going to have to drop the Runescape lingo and explain it more detailed though. I only started playing Runescape when I started playing with Runescape bots, so you mine as well be speaking French to me right now.

7. ok7up

I don't know if i am the only one having this problem. I found that the Walk To function is not working good for me.

There are some possible outcomes for me.
    1. The character will keep walking around near the coordinate, but not just stop there.
    2. The character stop at the coordinate, but the status keep saying Currently executing -Walk To, and will not continue for the rest.
    3. Work perfectly sometimes:cool:.

8. itz envy

hahah sorry, this is under the skill "construction", in your player owned house you can get a room called "aquarium" inside the "aquarium" room, you can build prawnbrokers, it's the best xp/hr within construction i believe. i think its fairly easy to make, the process is as follows -> click "build" on the prawnbroker, hotkey "2" -> right click "remove" -> click build again same hotkey "2" -> right click "remove" ->right click butler "fetch from bank" -> right click prawnbroker hotkey "2" -> right click "remove". thats basically it

9. Shinjuku

If you get that working it would be great if you would share it, currently at 108 construction an could do with another 120

10. ronburgundy

This looks awesome, but I'm a noob and not familiar with creating bots and this looks kind of confusing. I couldn't find a tutorial anywhere. It would be amazing if there was a guide to learn how to use this program!

Edit: So I've been playing around with it, and I've tried to create a mining bot that mines iron ore in Rimmington and then banks it using the deposit box in Port Sarim. Currently it's working ok, but one issue is that the bot will only click on the same iron rock, instead of using both rocks which makes it much slower. As you can see in the picture, I'm telling it to interact with the iron ore rock ID and I have it set to "Around the player" with a radius of 2, so I'm not sure why it only uses one rock.

I'm also not sure if there is a way to have it only mine a rock when it's available (not depleted). I've adapted to t his by setting a delay of ~7 seconds so it will interact again when the rock refreshes. Any help optimizing this bot would be greatly appreciated, or just any tips in general!
    botdiagram.png

#190 ronburgundy, May 19, 2018
    Last edited: May 20, 2018
  11. Dark57

Post your code so we can make sure the problem isn't in how you structured your code. I haven't had any issues with using Walk To.

Okay, I will look into it. I have a house on one of my accounts, I think.

Is this for OSRS or RS3? OSRS has an issue with rocks with distinguishing between "Has Ore" and "Ore Depleted". If it is OSRS, I honestly suggest using a premade mining bot, as Architect isn't quite ready to handle the advanced checks required for OSRS mining. Eventually it will, but OSRS is a PITA.

And I'm working on a few support resources for Architect, that will take some time though. I hope to have some basic tutorials to help explain the workings of Architect and proper code theory.

[​IMG]

Here is the optimized version of your code (for the most part). I didn't test it, I just built it based on what it looked like you were trying to accomplish with your bot. Notice how there are many more "If This Is Happening" nodes. These are important because they tell your bot what it SHOULD do, not just to do actions blindly.

When you string multiple blue nodes together, the bot tries to run through them procedurally. The issue with this is, what happens when an interaction fails? Maybe the bot misclicks on the bank. Without checking to see what stage in the process your bot should be attempting, your bot would run through the entire list of commands whether or not the bot failed one of the interactions.

Also, it slows your bot down terribly. By using lots of If/Then conditionals, you minimize the amount of actions your bot attempts per loop. This means when something goes wrong, the bot will be much faster at correcting it.

That's the short version for now, but I am working on a thorough guide on Architection. Browse through the Pre-Made bots for more examples of good code.

#191 Dark57, May 20, 2018
  12. ok7up

It cannot work correctly for me sometimes, even test with only one Walk To instruction. Just try to make character walk to one point, and it keep walking near the point.:confused:
    upload_2018-5-20_21-6-45.png

13. Dark57

Because you're forcing it to walk to that location no matter what. First check if the player is in the Area, if not then make the player Walk To. Look at the code I just optimized, it will only attempt the Walk-To command if the player is not already in the area. Without this check, your bot keeps telling the player to walk. That will result in the bot walking around in circles, because of Clouse Random Mouse Movements in Runemate. So every time the bot completes walking to the point you specified, the bot completes. When the bot completes, the state starts over and forces the bot to generate a new WebPath to navigate to the point that you are already at.

Also, avoid radius of 0 or 1 at all costs. Unless the accuracy is absolutely necessary, it is not suggested to use 100% accurate movements. Humans aren't perfect.

14. ronburgundy

Interesting, I didn't know OSRS had that issue. This is indeed for OSRS, not RS3. Thanks so much for the reply, and for optimizing the code as well, I will study the changes you made and try and learn from it moving forward. Amazing program you have here!

Edit: Also, just so you know, the "Open Bank", "Close Bank", and "Deposit Inventory" features don't work with bank deposit boxes. To work around this I use "Interact with Object", "Interact with Item", and then I just have it change back to the mining state without closing the deposit box window. Does "Is Interface Visible" work with bank deposit boxes if I use "The Bank of Runescape - Deposit Box" as the text? Because "Is Bank Open" isn't compatible either.

#194 ronburgundy, May 20, 2018
  15. Shinjuku

would be great if you could upload a template portables bot. I keep trying to edit the smithing bot thats up but its quite complex with the ability to use the forge aswell so I keep deleting the wrong bits haha. Thanks for the work making the bots btw guys

16. Dark57

I honestly haven't done much with Deposit boxes yet, but I will do some tests and talk with Klik about it. For now, using Is Interface Visible Text: "BANK" or "DEPOSIT" should be sufficient to detect if the window is open in place of "Is Bank Open" As for interacting with it differently than Open Bank, Deposit Inventory and Close Bank I would probably suggest just using "Press Key: 3" to deposit your entire inventory with the hotkey. I don't know if that exists on OSRS, but if it does then use that. Otherwise, the way you are doing it now is fine but you need to try and make sure the bot performs as few actions per loop as possible. The ideal number is one action, and a short delay doesn't "really" count. So if you have to manually interact with an item in your inventory, make sure you use "Does Inventory Contain" before attempting to click on it. This will also simplify depositing more than one item type this way, as you can layer "Does Inventory Contain" conditionals and handle them in order.
    --- Double Post Merged, May 20, 2018, Original Post Date: May 20, 2018 ---
    Added.

17. ronburgundy

Ok, thanks! I didn't even think about using the "Does Inventory Contain" feature, but now that I think of it, I could use that for gems from mining. I'll check out the hotkey first though, as I'm sure that will be simpler. Thanks again!

18. Shinjuku

Sweet, thanks bud

19. itz envy

@Dark57 sweet. hmu if you need anything!

20. Dark57

It would probably be built faster if you attempted building it and posted in here for help. I unfortunately will not have time until next weekend to start building more bots.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.