1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

are any money making methods consistant?

Discussion in 'General' started by caithecool, Sep 8, 2016.

1. caithecool

caithecool gangbanger

so i started botting (gold farming to be more specific) with a single account and decided to see how it went with it, and open up more once i was making some steady cash with that one.

i trained up my combat, and some other random skills and started to do herbalor, cleaning grimy hearbs. it started out alright, as i was only really training the skill up and only sold them for as much as a brought them for. when it came to actually turning a profit i found that when buying/selling most of the time i couldnt do it for the ge price, this really bumbed things up for me. i either had to wait for the trade to go through, which ment i wasnt making money, (and half the time even after 24 hrs nothing went through) or lower/raise the price which ment i didnt know how much money i was really making.

so, how do i go about this? should i buy the grimy hearbs for the ge price and wait it out, im not sure if i am being pacient enough.

if herbalor is a no go for alot of you, then what other botable method is there? i tried hide/logs but the bots i found couldnt use portable sawmills/tanners so that droped the proft/hr down by quite alot.

ah hell your the experts lol. you tell me

thanks alot in advance, and im sorry if im just another "I NEED FREE MONEY HOW I MAKE MONEY" thread i just think this is the best place to ask questions.

2. red

red

message me on skype: mdawg252 and we can talk, I have a method.

3. skrall

The sawmills are definitely not a moneymaker anymore because you get protean planks sometimes... Imo something with alchables will never be bad profit, since those prices will never go lower.