Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to use this on my ironman, but I'm no where near getting an herb sack. Does this work without it? Is it possible to add a feature to note herbs at the leprechaun?

wokring on getting 80 hunter as we speak, as soon as i get that ill try rush for a herb sack and go from 80-99 useing this :D

currently running this without a herb sack, is there a possibility to add break system and a withdraw x stamina pots? since it takes 7 dose 4 and when its a 3 dose it wont take it out.

Any chance you'd throw in support for eating food? Very difficult getting herbiboar done as a skiller.

EDIT: I originally thought it was the ammonite crabs slowly dwindling down my health... the bot actually sometimes grabs an ancient fungi.

Last edited:
Hey there, I hope you're still updating this. Just tried it on my pure and it would get 2 herbivores then bank. I would love a non herb sack option so it would just fill the inventory then bank. Thanks a bunch!

Niche bots at your disposal
Hey there, I hope you're still updating this. Just tried it on my pure and it would get 2 herbivores then bank. I would love a non herb sack option so it would just fill the inventory then bank. Thanks a bunch!
Currently not actively developing for this and tbh it is probably not worth it without herb sack, to much running around

Currently not actively developing for this and tbh it is probably not worth it without herb sack, to much running around
I was mostly interested with the exp, I appreciate the quick response. Thank you for your candor!

please add a UI for it to start using super energys not sure if ya realize how hard as an ironman it is to get to staminas especially early on haha :D

please add a UI for it to start using super energys not sure if ya realize how hard as an ironman it is to get to staminas especially early on haha :D
i'll add it on my todo :)

Any update on the super energy potion option? Need the herbs to train herblore to get to stamina's :'(

Any update on the super energy potion option? Need the herbs to train herblore to get to stamina's :'(
I currently do not possess an account with access to this activity. I might look into adding this, but I don't know if I can change much without braking other stuff and not testing it

I currently do not possess an account with access to this activity. I might look into adding this, but I don't know if I can change much without braking other stuff and not testing it

Fair enough it's not worth compromising the rest of the program. Would an option to turn stamina's off/on be easy to implement? Wouldn't mind babysitting and drinking energy pots myself to maintain run levels as long as it didn't have to check the bank for stamina's

additional info, it wont start at all for me now i tried to re run the instance 3 times it wouldnt run but i went from 11.24 to 11.06 as well

Like many other people have noted this activity is really only extremely advantageous for ironman, and like many other ironman I don't currently have the option to make stamina potions. Would there be a way to just opt out of any potion all together. In other words instead of implementing an option for restores, just have an option of herb sack with no pots in the inventory? Obviously this would lower xp rates, and gp but would be an extremely helpful addition.

Status
Not open for further replies.