Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Niche bots at your disposal
tyb51 submitted a new resource:

Atlas Lava Runes - Lava by atlas

Atlas Lava Runes

Requirements
  • Enough duel rings in the bank
  • Enough pure essence
  • Enough binding necklaces
  • Optional: Have a staff equipped and lunar spellbook selected to cast magic imbue
Instructions
  • Start at castle wars
  • Have talisman or magic imbue runes in inventory
  • Have pouches in inventory
  • UI instructions
    • Select pouches to use
    • Select imbue method:...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
runs great. Occasionally clicks somewhere besides the bank chest and it waits a second before correcting. Also it right clicks to empty pouches instead of using shift. Doesn't look botty at all, and it doesn't seem to need any baby sitting.

runs great. Occasionally clicks somewhere besides the bank chest and it waits a second before correcting. Also it right clicks to empty pouches instead of using shift. Doesn't look botty at all, and it doesn't seem to need any baby sitting.
Didn't know that was a thing actually. :p

Please report issues you encounter. This is early birds access hoping to get some feedback. Will try to imolement the shift empty option but maybe you guys have more ideas

trying it out right now, tt's not using the pouches

Figured it out, I had to select the pouches after it teles to duel arena kinda weird

RuneMate Staff
Working well for the most part, I had one occasion where it did not equip a new ring of duelling in time, so it used a ring of duelling (1) to teleport to the Duel Arena, and then got stuck at the altar as the ring had crumbled. This occurred on a world with ~350 ping so I am putting it down to that.

Also the first time I had to use NPC contact, I noticed it failed to interact with the spell icon; I assume because the right click > Dark Mage NPC Contact option wasn't present. However after performing it manually it has since worked fine.

Great bot, works extremely efficiently and smoothly. One error that I've come across with this recent update is that sometimes the bot will accidentally withdraw ring of dueling (1) into the inventory. When that happens, it'll just stop there, understandably, at the castle wars bank. Also sometimes, the bot will stop at the fire altar with a ring of dueling (1) in the inventory, not teleporting. It seems to be a problem when the dueling rings come down to 1 teleport. WIll continue to test.

Edit: Yeah, when the dueling rings end up with one teleport at the altar, the bot will try to unequip it and then not teleport. --> and after further testing, it will teleport after unequipping. It just takes a while (10 seconds). Just make sure you don't have any ring of dueling (1) in your bank or the bot will withdraw that and stand there.

Last edited:
You are a legend, getting 42k xp/hr with small, medium, and large pouches.

Update: when pouches need to be repaired, instead of using the runes in my rune pouch, the bot withdraws them from the bank. The bot also left clicks on the npc contact spell instead of right clicking.

Last edited:
Was wondering how this bot is running for other people. How long have you all used the bot for and how long do you run in a day? I want to level up my rcing so I can finish up some diaries. Thanks!

Works great, I was an idiot for not using binding necklaces.

Was wondering how this bot is running for other people. How long have you all used the bot for and how long do you run in a day? I want to level up my rcing so I can finish up some diaries. Thanks!
Its running great, I would do it for maybe 2 hrs a day since it is very click intensive.

I have run into a similar problem twice already. I came back to the bot and it was stuck in castle wars corner or stuck somewhere outside castle wars glitching out. I ran this bot probably 4 times and it has happened twice. I would babysit this bot and not trust leaving it alone at this current time.

I tried uploading my log but it says .log files are not accepted. I used to be able to share my log files. What has changed?

I have run into a similar problem twice already. I came back to the bot and it was stuck in castle wars corner or stuck somewhere outside castle wars glitching out. I ran this bot probably 4 times and it has happened twice. I would babysit this bot and not trust leaving it alone at this current time.

I tried uploading my log but it says .log files are not accepted. I used to be able to share my log files. What has changed?
just make a Spoiler segment and post the log: like this.
blablabalbalbalbalbalbalbalbalbalbablabla

Status
Not open for further replies.