Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pleased to help
Yasper submitted a new resource:

Auto Motherlode - Gets you money and experience with ease!

Mines at the Motherlode mine for great experience and money! Currently only support the lower level, but the higher level will be added as soon as I improve the lower level to a standard where I feel satisfied.

How to start:
  1. Make sure you have a pickaxe and a hammer
  2. Put all the video settings on default
  3. Go to the center of the Motherlode mine
  4. I advise you to start with an empty sack
  5. Start the bot!
Features:
  • Tries to fix the broken filter
  • Empties...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
Pleased to help
Thanks guys! Obviously this is still an early version so if you do use it and run into any issues it would be of great help if you posted a response stating what went wrong and where.

i started it in middle of the mine, do i need to hold the pick axe? and yes my bag is empty other than my pick since im lvl 3

Pleased to help
i started it in middle of the mine, do i need to hold the pick axe? and yes my bag is empty other than my pick since im lvl 3
Nope I am level 3 as well so you do not need to wear your pickaxe. Is the mining resources sack empty? Do you have a hammer in your inventory? (Eventhough the latter should not matter)

Pleased to help
sack is empty and i got a hammer in inv also, restarted client and bot but nothing still :/
Let me quickly try this version myself. I am currently running off a local version so I am going to check if the bot store version works fine for me.

Weird. The bot is working fine for me; do you have Skype or Discord so I can have better contact to figure out what's going on? If so, please send me in a private message if you'd rather not put them on the forums.

Thanks to Brandon for being extremely helpful in finding out what the issue was! Issue has been fixed and has been set to release for the next revision (which will be live as soon as Aidden wakes up)

It wont empty the sack. he just runs back and fourth in the same area. other than that its great

it acts really inhuman, like going to the center and selecting veins through the wall to mine, most of which were around 6-7 tiles away

easily triggered ✌
Works well but it'd be nice if it moves the camera angle towards the vein so that its not clicking them thru a wall

I can confirm with what others have been saying, it mines just fine, fixes the waterwheels fine (provided you have a hammer), but it never collects the ore from the bag, it just stutters a bit and goes to mine another inventory

Doesn't seem to be able to unload the sack into the bank, so it gets to 90-100 dirt in the sack then gets stuck.
e: Oops didn't read the earlier posts first, they're right though.

Status
Not open for further replies.