1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AuxiDivination [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by auxi, Jan 16, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. auxi

#1 auxi, Jan 16, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2019
    Jhinn and A Savage like this.
  2. BarbarianBot

Since this is paid now rather than free, any chance you can add a break handler? and gp tracker?

3. puppygirl

puppygirl uwu :3

ran well last night till i ran out of $. topped up this morning and first acct insta crashed soon as i chose config. thought it was a random issue so I tried again and didnt even get to click the box to choose config before it stopped. can't attach the logs for some reason so here's 3 pastebins of them. each one is an individual session ran, all within a few minutes.

00:00:00 INFO Logger Initialised - this log file can be found at C:\Users\Alexis - Pastebin.com this one crashed after i chose config, as i was loading another instance of the bot up

00:00:00 INFO Logger Initialised - this log file can be found at C:\Users\Alexis - Pastebin.com this one crashed before i could choose config

00:00:00 INFO Logger Initialised - this log file can be found at C:\Users\Alexis - Pastebin.com this one I chose config, looks like it failed trying to convert memories and stopped. never had this issue before. I've used this bot for a very long time and have gotten 10+ 99's with it, not sure what is wrong, it's usually flawless :/

edited to fix some typos, it's early xx

4. auxi

@Vibi789

Nothing changed. It's literally just a new manifest with a price tag on it.

Jhinn likes this.
  5. puppygirl

puppygirl uwu :3

yeah not sure why I had those issues then. I know I've used this bot for atleast 1k hrs by now and never had issues. just started them up again and seems to be okay for now, thanks :D

6. Lord Oranos

Just so you know, the Familiar is broken. If you are in the wilderness harvesting Cursed Energy, it decided it has to "run away". (It literally says run away). Then if you have multiple Nightmare pouches when you are harvesting energy elsewhere. It keeps on trying to summoning another one after one has already been summoned.

7. Hellwyr

Dude, ur bot took 17 hours worth of money from me, the runescape client was updated and the bot did not detect that my account was logged out and kept going. I mean these days bots are so advanced how could the bot not detect there is no activity happening and stop?!!?!?!?!

Imgur

#7 Hellwyr, Feb 18, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2019
  8. Flextroci

Having some issues in Karamja papi. Status ' Trying to navigate to Divination rift' even though it's there and gets that status randomly.

Log1:
    00:24:26 INFO Interacting with Gleaming wisp(level: 0, position: 2881, 3057, 0)
    00:24:26 DEBUG [Interact] Failed tries: 2
    00:24:27 INFO Waiting
    00:27:10 INFO Trying to navigate to the Divination rift

Log2: (Started again because it was doing nothing)
    00:01:28 INFO Interacting with Gleaming wisp(level: 0, position: 2884, 3058, 0)
    00:01:28 DEBUG [Interact] Failed tries: 0
    00:01:29 INFO Waiting
    00:02:18 INFO Trying to navigate to the Divination rift

9. darkleser784

Having issues with cursed wisp. collects the wisp then has troubles with converting into energy. please look into this

10. Flextroci

Auxi has left so he won't look into it. Mine idles so much and earns half the xp p/h it should/used to. Shouldn't be premium on the store when the author has left imo but oh well.

11. Blake_Mitchell

Hi has anyone experienced anything new with this bot? Looking for a good div bot and I know Auxi has good quality bots.

12. Flextroci

This used to be flawless. Idles a lot for me at the mo, been waiting to see if anyone else has the issue before I use it again though. Stands there spinning around looking for wisps for 2-3mins sometimes even though there's like 3 within 4 tiles.

13. Blake_Mitchell

@auxi do you have any plans for this or should we move on?

14. auxi

@Blake_Mitchell Why don't you try it and see? Noone other than Flextroci seems to have that issue and afaik he hasn't supplied me with a bug report to figure out what's wrong for him. The bot gets a fair amount of usage everyday and I rarely see complaints.

Jhinn and Blake_Mitchell like this.
  15. Flextroci

???

16. Blake_Mitchell

I will give it a go and give you my feedback :)

auxi likes this.
  17. auxi

Do let me know if it doesn't work. I'm always happy to give refunds.

Jhinn likes this.
  18. Equines

I having a lot of issues of the bot failing to find a node and just standing in place for hours.

19. Blake_Mitchell

there was an issue with traversing so make sure to use the latest runemate client. I haven't updated my client yet but was experiencing the same issues and already reported them to auxi.

20. auxi

Jhinn likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.