1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AuxiFighter [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by auxi, Jan 21, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. auxi

Cheers dude. I'm thinking about nichè features at the moment, such as soul splitting, using notepaper and so on. If anyone would find that useful, do let me know.

TheDude likes this.
  2. Eric Callan

A "ranging" mode would be nice. Have it specifically pick up arrows after each NPC is dead.

I'm using wayback machine to look at autofighter nx features from back in the day. xD

#42 Eric Callan, Jan 31, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2019
  3. auxi

Added an option to disable eating for loot in the next revision.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 31, 2019, Original Post Date: Jan 31, 2019 ---
    I could add this for sure.

4. Eric Callan

Here are my suggestions:

1. We definitely need a "refresh" button for nearby NPC's
    2. Include some predefined popular fighting areas
    3. If predefined fighting areas are implemented, allow the bot to move to the next fighting area after a certain level is achieved
    4. Tell us what was updated in your version history on the website
    5. Have a list of food to choose from to withdraw and eat instead of typing it in the bank withdrawal item section
    6. Bury bones option

5. auxi

Noted.

As for refreshing NPCs, this is done each bot loop and should automatically populate the list.

6. Eric Callan

One more thing...

7. Stats for bot like... time to __ lvl (entered value), time running, and stop at ___ lvl (entered value)

7. bjuno

Its working freaking fast, its amazing! But there are a few errors I encountered.
    Talking only about RS3:
    1) I can not make the bot to alch items, even when they are in the list. I have high alch on secondary action bar and opened in magic tab but it is not using it. Even though it uses disassemble from the opened magic tab, high alch being right under it but it never uses it.
    2) Looting is kinda weird, atleast from me. Even when I typed items I want to be looted, it just ignores them. Tried both partial name and exact string, not working.
    3) Thought about adding a separate menu for prayer settings? It auto uses quick prayers and I have to manually turn it off (works fine after that)

EDIT: for alch to work, runes cannot be in rune pouch!

8. auxi

Thanks for the feedback! Perhaps it ignores your loot because it is outside of your fight radius? Not sure.

Prayer settings can definitely be done & I will look into what's causing it to not disable quick prayers.

9. bjuno

Np, changing fight radius didnt help. Problems with quick pray is, that I brought super restores (just for safety etc) and bot started using them and turned on quick prayer. Might be because I brought potions and it detected them?

Can you perhaps tell me how exactly should I type the loot into it?

EDIT: Also, if you add an item to the alch/diss menu, and delete it. You are not able to add/delete more items and the item you deleted will still be alched/dissed.

10. auxi

The bot detected the super restores and assumed you wanted to use prayers. This could be changed. As for loot, you can type in "Rune" and it will loot all Rune items such as Rune platebody. If it refuses to work, I'd recommend setting your fight area again in the Position tab.

Thanks for the bug reports again, fixed that issue with alch/diss not clearing the list.

11. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

Nice release! :)

12. auxi

13. banger69

bot's working great so far. Was pretty easy to set up. Don't know how the banking run will go, but I'm farming easy stuff so it will be a while....

One question. Why is there no option to bury bones? I keep trying new scrips 'cuz none of them properly bury the bones (aside from the chicken killing scrips :( )

14. Sieras

Can someone explain me how i use this? i dont get it lol im dumb
    i put the mob i want to fight to the right bar but it doesnt fight it

15. auxi

Try restarting it. There's a bug with profiles atm.

16. Darkkenshi

Been using this for a couple hours on my HCIM and it does everything wonderfully. As expected by one of your bots. It's very fast, even without the hover to next target thing disabled, which I like more IMO. If you have multiple quick prayer presets on your action bar(s) , it'll cycle through them every second so that might be an issue to look in to. (When I removed all presets from the actionbar) it worked fine. The one thing I was struggling with was removing an item from the loot/alch list. Clicking on the item in the left list will move it to the right and if you click on it from the right list, it'll remove it, however there's no way to remove it from the left list. I'll definitely put up a 5 star review though as I love your work.

17. auxi

@Darkkenshi

Thanks for the feedback. Will work on getting these things fixed today :D

18. navaroINC

used this script bot for at least 30 hours(in total) and still no ban, f2p acc 1month old, would like to see logout when out of food instead of trying to bank

Wet Rag likes this.
  19. bjuno

Hey there, time for another feedback.

Not sure what improvements you added since my last comment but looting is working flawlessly now. Combat is flawless as well, hovering over next target is great addition!
    SUGGESTIONS:
    I would like to see improved user interface - trackers for xp, time running and possibly looted items.
    Added an option to use notepaper on certain drops and loot everything above set amount.
    BUGS:
    In case you set it to disassemble an item which requires confirmation (high value etc. - like warpriest armour pieces) it can not confirm it in the pop out window that appears.

Overall it is fucking amazing!

Wet Rag likes this.
  20. Austin1994

I wouldn't necessarily call this a bug, but non-ideal result. I was training in the Barb Village stronghold underground and at some point the bot accidentally clicked a door and my character was stuck between two doors down there and the bot didn't know this so it kept on clicking on NPC's to attack. Not sure of the best way to solve this, but maybe have a fail safe of checking to see if the NPC's are reachable and if not, use the Web traverse (no teleport) to get back to the combat center coordinates that were set in the bot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.