Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
awesome123man submitted a new resource:

Awesome Hunter - Send the animals running!

Premium Version of Regal Hunter LITE
Supports Birds, Salamanders, and Chins
-Features
  • Anti-crash
  • Super fast reaction times
  • Uses Reset rather than Check on Box Traps
  • Tons of other features related to all Regal Bots :)
  • Please report bugs with their associated logs (Help -> View logs) to me in my discord Join the Regal Discord Server!

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
You can't be serious.
and antiban

Also:
IFWTB4A.png

??

You can't be serious.

Also:
IFWTB4A.png

??
Kek one is soon to be premium and will replace the old as free.
Also, I would consider what I added to be antiban for Hunter... Considering it would avoid reports from other players

I would consider what I added to be antiban for Hunter... Considering it would avoid reports from other players
“Antiban” is a farce. What could you possibly think would make a bot resistant to bans? Random mouse movements? Opening tabs and hovering skills? Moving your mouse off screen? None of these actions are “antiban”. If you want to reduce your risk of getting banned, quit botting 24/7 and quit botting the same thing with the same bot day to day. The only thing you can realistically expect from your bot authors is to write a stable bot that is robust enough not to get stuck regardless of the circumstances. Stop asking for stupid fucking shit like “antiban”. It isn’t real. The stereotypical “antiban” users ask for is a predefined set of actions that are pseudorandomly selected at pseudorandom intervals. And guess what? This is predictable at a certain threshold. Pseudo random number generators, which are used for these pseudorandom intervals use a deterministic algorithm for generating numbers and as the sample size increase both in duration and quantity (bot usage and user count), you can observe the overall trend of performing these “random” “antiban” actions. So quit asking for it. The depth of complexity required for writing a bot with divergent playstyles is over the head of pretty much every bot author in the entire scene. And it’s also impractical. You’d have to implement machine learning algorithms that ultimately slowly achieve the goal of performing the action correctly and at an optimal speed. This period of poor performance while the bot is literally learning how to perform the action is something the user does not want to be involved in. So bot authors have written predefined logic for handling a specific set of actions a single way and it just works. tl;dr: “antiban” doesn’t exist. People who ask for it are mentally retarded. Literally deluded. Quit botting all the time and expecting a bot to avoid bans for you. Be realistic and bot occasionally.

Java Warlord
Kek one is soon to be premium and will replace the old as free.
Also, I would consider what I added to be antiban for Hunter... Considering it would avoid reports from other players
It's good to try to prevent player report. But why resort to the word "antiban"? I'd just list what it does rather than using a buzzword like this

Java Warlord
Buzzwords are good business. All youtube videos having buzzword clickbait titles is proof of that.
We're better than attention hungry youtubers, we should make an effort discouraging missused/incorrect buzzwords.

We're better than attention hungry youtubers, we should make an effort discouraging missused/incorrect buzzwords.
This would be doing a disservice to the runemate platform IMO. If we shun the buzzwords and someone does a google search for something like "runescape bot with antiban", I would expect it to be less likely that runemate is the first search result.

As a side note, I'd personally like to see an implementation with the word antiban similar to the word script.

Have changed antiban to anti-report in next update. That is a better representation of the feature. Hopping is also included.

Java Warlord
This would be doing a disservice to the runemate platform IMO. If we shun the buzzwords and someone does a google search for something like "runescape bot with antiban", I would expect it to be less likely that runemate is the first search result.

As a side note, I'd personally like to see an implementation with the word antiban similar to the word script.
Runemate is huge, we can initiate the change

Works fine at red chins. I dig the mouse overlay. However, would it be possible for you to change from Clouse to MLP or at least add MLP as an option to use instead of Clouse? I find it works a lot better and is a lot more human like compared to Clouse. Just a suggestion, thanks for the bot!

Mouse.setPathGenerator(Mouse.MLP_PATH_GENERATOR);
:thonk:
Already uses it xD

Hey, great script first off! Thank you! I did notice one bug though:
  • Sometimes, not sure what triggers it, the script will continuously try to lay two traps in the same tile and I will get a message in the chat screen that I can't place any more traps. There will be a fallen trap on the ground and it keeps trying to lay a fresh trap from inventory on that spot.

Hey, great script first off! Thank you! I did notice one bug though:
  • Sometimes, not sure what triggers it, the script will continuously try to lay two traps in the same tile and I will get a message in the chat screen that I can't place any more traps. There will be a fallen trap on the ground and it keeps trying to lay a fresh trap from inventory on that spot.
Ty for mentioning it. I have seen it as well. Will work on it

Ty for mentioning it. I have seen it as well. Will work on it

Thanks! Also one more thing I'm seeing: I notice that when the bot goes to reset a trap, it will go to the right click menu and select 'Cancel' pretty frequently. A little bit of a strange behavior.

Just thought I'd shoot over some feedback!

awesome123man updated Regal Hunter (Beta) with a new update entry:

Regal Hunter (Beta) v2.0.05B Released!

Regal Hunter (Beta) updated to v2.0.05B.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thanks! Also one more thing I'm seeing: I notice that when the bot goes to reset a trap, it will go to the right click menu and select 'Cancel' pretty frequently. A little bit of a strange behavior.

Just thought I'd shoot over some feedback!
That's just the runemate mouse being wonky.

Status
Not open for further replies.