Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Awesome Hunter LITE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has been working perfect, but just today it will literally only logg out after I have selected in which pattern I'd like the traps to be laid. Anyone having the same issue?

edit: restarted client (Runemate/OSRS client) and seems to be working OK now

Last edited:
Has been working perfect, but just today it will literally only logg out after I have selected in which pattern I'd like the traps to be laid. Anyone having the same issue?

edit: restarted client (Runemate/OSRS client) and seems to be working OK now
Yes I'm actually just having the same issue. This just started tonight.

more then 10 minutes and it stills says walking to coordinate, is that normal?
if i open osrs it doesnt move and i cant click on anything

solved, i was standing in the cellar in lumbridge when i started!

'Stop after' function doesn't work anymore for me it seems. I've tried rebooting the Runemate client numerous times. When I click the text box and enter something, i.e. 3 hours, it does register. But when I leave the box it will jump back to being empty. Any one else also experiencing this?

hello good morning I can not connect instantly connects me and I get a bug report can help me with that thanks

I want to thank you for your time and dedication of making these scripts and responding to me :)

I've installed the new version as soon as it got released, but still found better results with 'Legacy' as some others in reviews have stated as well. Have ran legacy 1000+ hours probably with no problems. So switching is quite a hard thing to do

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
I want to thank you for your time and dedication of making these scripts and responding to me :)

I've installed the new version as soon as it got released, but still found better results with 'Legacy' as some others in reviews have stated as well. Have ran legacy 1000+ hours probably with no problems. So switching is quite a hard thing to do
I just updated the beta

Last edited:
After the update the bot is acting very much botlike, standing still, doesnt work and clicks 5x/second on the very tile where it's standing. Any chance I can run an older version?

edit: also losing traps like the beta. It was a perfectly, well built bot. But now it's only performing worse
Hmmm

Yes it works fine for me xD... Were you trying to do chins? cuz i did them fine.
Yes, I did. Also tried with bird snares. I've tried it a bunch of times and I just can't see how it would work fine for you. It seems to be working fine, some time. But every time there are a couple of issues if I let the bot run for a bit. It either loses track of traps, and tries to lay down a 6th while there are 5 already in placement. Or it burns through traps too fast. (like sometime missing a trap so that in a span of an hour it used up to 4/5 traps)

Yes, I did. Also tried with bird snares. I've tried it a bunch of times and I just can't see how it would work fine for you. It seems to be working fine, some time. But every time there are a couple of issues if I let the bot run for a bit. It either loses track of traps, and tries to lay down a 6th while there are 5 already in placement. Or it burns through traps too fast. (like sometime missing a trap so that in a span of an hour it used up to 4/5 traps)
I mean are you using 5 traps at a time?

thanks.... and i found another problem... when hunting bird and use the droping bones option it always get stuck doing nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.