Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Awesome Hunter LITE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both your hunting bots now have the same problem. First it was only the beta bot. Which I didn't use because of that problem. But since your latest update Legacy also doesn't run well anymore. Truly has gone from a perfect 5 star bot to something which is nearly useless.

This is the beta, I was running 5 traps in the formation you see below. I started with 21 traps in my inventory. After not even a full hour of hunting chins it shut down because it was losing traps so quickly.

https://i.imgur.com/4lAlMcO.png

This is a screenshot from Legacy

https://i.imgur.com/9x1BbN6.png

This was set up with less traps, as you can see, I made it only use 4. So it was a bit more manageable for the bot. Now it used up only 7 box traps beside the 4 it was using. So this is a bit better. But still way worse than it was performing before the update.

I really don't know how it has been performing for you. But I've tried and ran it extensively and every time it just uses up so much traps so fast it isn't worth the botting. Which is a shame since it's always been working so well.

I am not here to complain (well, maybe a bit) but I hope these screenshots/info can help you improve the bot further. Thank you for your time.

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
Both your hunting bots now have the same problem. First it was only the beta bot. Which I didn't use because of that problem. But since your latest update Legacy also doesn't run well anymore. Truly has gone from a perfect 5 star bot to something which is nearly useless.

This is the beta, I was running 5 traps in the formation you see below. I started with 21 traps in my inventory. After not even a full hour of hunting chins it shut down because it was losing traps so quickly.

https://i.imgur.com/4lAlMcO.png

This is a screenshot from Legacy

https://i.imgur.com/9x1BbN6.png

This was set up with less traps, as you can see, I made it only use 4. So it was a bit more manageable for the bot. Now it used up only 7 box traps beside the 4 it was using. So this is a bit better. But still way worse than it was performing before the update.

I really don't know how it has been performing for you. But I've tried and ran it extensively and every time it just uses up so much traps so fast it isn't worth the botting. Which is a shame since it's always been working so well.

I am not here to complain (well, maybe a bit) but I hope these screenshots/info can help you improve the bot further. Thank you for your time.
Hmmm. I need to figure it out.

Hmmm. I need to figure it out.
Am I the only one experiencing this issue as far as you know? Have you tried running it for any extended period of time? (up to 90/120 mins)

If I am literally the only one and it seems to be working fine on your end, it may just be me. Performance issues or something, although I wouldn't know what it could be since it's always been working fine and I am running a pretty okei gig here.

Anyhow, thanks for looking into this matter

Am I the only one experiencing this issue as far as you know? Have you tried running it for any extended period of time? (up to 90/120 mins)

If I am literally the only one and it seems to be working fine on your end, it may just be me. Performance issues or something, although I wouldn't know what it could be since it's always been working fine and I am running a pretty okei gig here.

Anyhow, thanks for looking into this matter
The reason it loses traps is due to the priorities for laying fallen traps being too low .I'll change it today

The reason it loses traps is due to the priorities for laying fallen traps being too low .I'll change it today
That's awesome! Also, sometimes, for some reason, without any heads up or notice in the Runemate client (like the screenshots in my previous post) it logs out really fast and ends the bot in the runemate client. Any idea if that's on Runemate's end?

It isn't taking a break, too. It just straight up ends the session, without picking up any traps, quite weird

That's awesome! Also, sometimes, for some reason, without any heads up or notice in the Runemate client (like the screenshots in my previous post) it logs out really fast and ends the bot in the runemate client. Any idea if that's on Runemate's end?

It isn't taking a break, too. It just straight up ends the session, without picking up any traps, quite weird
Any logs that may give me onfo

Nope, I'm sorry. Been looking for those as well. I saw it today just straight up log out and the bot was nowhere to be seen in Runemate. I think that was around 20-30 min of botting. So its very random.
I meant click help then view logs in runemate

it will be good if u can make the priority box trap in those order,
laying trap > success trap > fail trap

when do red chin at 5 box always lost many trap because the bot ignore laying trap until it disappear

Status
Not open for further replies.