Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have my speed clicks max and always have. 1-85 mining completed. with this half ass broken script. congrats awesomeman123. Keep up the.. well not good work, but okay work.

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
i have my speed clicks max and always have. 1-85 mining completed. with this half ass broken script. congrats awesomeman123. Keep up the.. well not good work, but okay work.
Glad it works so well. There's currently no way to fix shift dropping, it's not my fault its broken. The way runemate handles Keyboard input is fucked and cuts out randomly. Also to make things worse when it cuts out it thinks the Key is still pressed so there's no way to fix this currently. I have brought it up many times with the lead developers and they haven't offered a fix, now i'm just hoping that they will fix it somehow either by changing how the Keyboard API works or by adding a Shift Drop to the API. Glad this bot is not good work, i obviously havent worked my ass off to support all these areas for Free. Thanks again.

It's still having problem dropping ores, powermining Iron in Al Kharid and the bot ends up just selecting the ore over and over again. Seems to have a problem with shift dropping?

While running the bot, it sometimes fails to shift click. When alt tabbing it casues the shift part of shift dropping not work.

Shift dropping mechanic for power mining seems a bit tad slow in my opinion. Wonder if it was possible to up the speed just a little bit to not seem too bot like.

idk, at the rate that the bot drops iron, it doesn't even seem human at all. Even human players shift drop their ores faster than the bot can. I feel like there should be a middle ground of not going extremely fast to look like a bot while also not going extremely slow to also look like a bot. It should somewhat mirror the drop speed relative to real people. For example, the shift drop speed for Savior's Prime Fishing is comparable to what I'm talking about. My $0.02.

Read the post above this for why Shift Dropping isnt working. It's out of my control and i tried to add it as it was requested and now all i am getting is shit. Please help me diagnose what causes the Shift key to stop being held while dropping (Is runescape client focus changed or something else?) That way i can try to either add a fix or just remove shift dropping if it isnt going to work. Thanks

One of your worst bots =/

When mining in varrock east i died to the rat , it dont understand you need to avoid the rat and also when banking or coming back randomly clicking other places so runs forward and back =/

One of your worst bots =/

When mining in varrock east i died to the rat , it dont understand you need to avoid the rat and also when banking or coming back randomly clicking other places so runs forward and back =/
I'm not sure what's causing the pathing bug. I haven't botted for a few days but I'm rewriting some bots atm so I'm pretty busy. Any other info you have on what is causing it to run back and forth?

I'm not sure what's causing the pathing bug. I haven't botted for a few days but I'm rewriting some bots atm so I'm pretty busy. Any other info you have on what is causing it to run back and forth?
I trying to find , I will get you the logs aswell

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

ran this thing in V east for 8 hours pretty flawlessly. Getting me a bit of cash and some nice xp too :). Thanks for doing all this, it's a great bot!

ran this thing in V east for 8 hours pretty flawlessly. Getting me a bit of cash and some nice xp too :). Thanks for doing all this, it's a great bot!
Glad it worked well. Was the walking from the bank and back wierd?

Graphic Designer
Hey man, Im having an issue with the power mining feature, I am trying to powermine granite in the western desert mine and for some reason once my inventory is full the bot just stops. It doesn't drop the granite, I also tried getting it to bank the granite but that did not help either as it would not move once inventory was full again. I have tried it on 2 accounts and still having the same problem.

Hey man, Im having an issue with the power mining feature, I am trying to powermine granite in the western desert mine and for some reason once my inventory is full the bot just stops. It doesn't drop the granite, I also tried getting it to bank the granite but that did not help either as it would not move once inventory was full again. I have tried it on 2 accounts and still having the same problem.
Osrs or rs3

Status
Not open for further replies.