Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Awesome Mining LITE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
While mining coal from western Lumbridge bot can`t bank those coals. And why is the bot walking to Lumbridge bank? Route to Draynor is shorter.
I messed up a while back

Bot doesn't bank the full inventory gold ore, just walks to bank and then afks there, is there any set-up that I should be setting to in the options menu?

Pic: my settings of the script if that's gonna be of any help
Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet
Looks good, can you send me the logs for the most recent run? (Help->View Logs) And send the most recent Regal Mining one :)

Looks good, can you send me the logs for the most recent run? (Help->View Logs) And send the most recent Regal Mining one :)

I put in some other logs as well, sometimes the bot wouldn't drop the ores even though the inventory is already full. This happened in Varrock East Mine or West, mining iron ores, I couldn't remember.

Attachments

• 11-16 09-30-20 - Regal Mining.txt
    2.4 KB · Views: 3
  • 11-15 23-46-44 - Regal Mining.txt
    13.9 KB · Views: 1
  • 11-16 07-26-53 - Regal Mining.txt
    27.1 KB · Views: 1
I put in some other logs as well, sometimes the bot wouldn't drop the ores even though the inventory is already full. This happened in Varrock East Mine or West, mining iron ores, I couldn't remember.
Is this osrs or rs3?

Won't powermine in al kharid mine? Works in rimmington though

Edit: NVM restarted and its working flawlessly

Last edited:
great bot!! however, sometimes the bot doesn't go to the bank, and also there is a problem with the Item Tracker - it doesn't count all the ores I've mined and have put them in the bank.
can you fix it?

great bot!! however, sometimes the bot doesn't go to the bank, and also there is a problem with the Item Tracker - it doesn't count all the ores I've mined and have put them in the bank.
can you fix it?
Will try

Has anyone been banned recently with this bot? I have not had any trouble just powermining and dropping iron...

never been tested as in? sorry i dont quite get you

Bit confused as well considering all the colors are different in RS3, yet it still mines and teleports. They must all be using the same code that's posted somewhere. Then again, I'm used to SIMBA.

Might want to unlist this as an RS3 script. It's the first thing that pops up when you search.

I had a PROBLEM The bot was working fine but when it came time to drop my oar it wouldn't drop it would click on the oar over and over... but it didn't drop anything and I could not get it to work

Status
Not open for further replies.