1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Request Ban All The Trolls / Garbage Talking Kids

Discussion in 'Client & Site Suggestions' started by AdedBiatch, Jul 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AdedBiatch

[​IMG]
    LET THE GAMES BEGIN.

#1 AdedBiatch, Jul 19, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2018
  2. neolivetv

well people make good bots so they deserve to get paid for them.. it would be like you go to work 8 hours a day and receive nothing. some of the creators may or may not have families and this is probe a second income to them ( maybe idk) so you saying you want free good bots is kinda shitting on them because they get nothing in return they just wrote 1-#### of hours of coding and get nothing how is that fair??
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 19, 2018, Original Post Date: Jul 19, 2018 ---
    and some creators make their bots free to use to get some input on how they can make it better and once its reached a point to were its good and people use it they turn it to a hourly rate bot so

3. AdedBiatch

No i completely understand this, this make since but why put up with the Unnecessary shit talking that's my main issue. And why rewrite a script bot that does the same thing and make it Paid. At least add more features.

4. neolivetv

because maybe they did not get the feed back from it being released free addition people proble liked how it was to begin with so the creator dident think to add it so it was not added? if you have some ideas go to the bots forum and put in a request their

5. AdedBiatch

Like i said i completely understand what you mean. But why talk shit. Why not just talk in a professional manner and be respectful to each other.
    And just make Ego / Shit talking section for those who enjoy drama.

6. Arbiter

Arbiter Mod Automation

Welcome to the internet. Have you met @Wet Rag?

7. AdedBiatch

SMH FACEPALM

8. S Q U R E L

[​IMG]
    wasn't calling you a beggar btw, i think you misunderstood my post in that other thread

9. Wet Rag

Wet Rag easily triggered ✌

I fucking love you lmao

awesome123man likes this.
  10. S Q U R E L

11. JoJo

I have a family I love shit talking, I make my money I spend my money, make more money, then you will have more botting hours and more variety. Like @Arbiter said welcome to the internet buddy. And please quit making stupid fucking threads.

12. S Q U R E L

Can you even call it a community if there's no drama?

13. JoJo

Based on your name I also feel like you're the kid, and the reason you're broke is not because you have 3 kids at home but because your daddy wont give you money, and you're to lazy to get a job.

14. AdedBiatch

Sorry bud but not once in my life have i had a dad. I work for my stuff.

15. JoJo

paying 8 cents an hour out of your salary to contribute to the great bot authors of this community must be soooooo hard. 80 cents to a dollar a day for something that is saving you 8-12 hours of grinding is so unbearable. My god authors what are you doing to us.

16. CuppaJava

CuppaJava cuppa.drink(java);

This is kind of besides the point, but I don't (think) many of our regulars here are actually kids. I mean I don't actually know, but I assumed everyone's in their 20s.

...wait you guys aren't all teenagers, right? Because I'm in my 20s.

17. JoJo

I'm in my mid 20's, and QUIT TAKKKING RRR MONEY MATE. You don't know what 8 cents an hour means to us. You greedy bastards. Taxation for Bot usage is THEFT. (hope the sarcasm was clear by the way.)

CuppaJava likes this.
  18. CuppaJava

CuppaJava cuppa.drink(java);

Offering paid bots is the ultimate scam!!! I only put in a measly ~20-25 hours of work (so far) in my bot I released and I made a whopping 72 cents in the last week, I'm goddamn rich!! >:^)

#18 CuppaJava, Jul 19, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2018
  19. Negrita

There's a reason why most people (bot authors) act like this. Whenever you put something up free, a large amount of consumers tend to leave bad reviews or bad comments. Just because they don't understand what they are botting. They leave replies which lack information so the bot author can't respond to it.

For example, ardy knights... there's soooooo many people complaining the bot(s) aren't working. But they all work. The user just don't understand how ardounge knights work.
    If you make your script bot paid, you lose the majority of the ignorant cunts. You'll keep the user base which actually looks into how to most efficiently bot it.

As for making it free script bot paid, it makes sense if you see that the usage of the bot is going up.

So when we see you come rolling around, complaining about a script bot no longer being free. Most people just jump into auto troll mode.

CuppaJava likes this.
  20. S Q U R E L

can't jump into the troll mode if you're always in it

Negrita and CuppaJava like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.