1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ban Meter?

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by nsfwsmile, Nov 15, 2018.

1. nsfwsmile

A few weeks ago I got 2-Day banned on my main for something stupid and have been playing legit ever since. My question however, is that while I can see when my ban expires (in 11 months), I can't see a ban meter nor any indication that there is one. I know it existed but for the life of me, I can't figure out where it could be. Has anyone else encountered this issue?

Also I'm assuming that in 11 months I can once more bot and get another 2 day ban instead of a perma-ban. Is that right? Thank you!

2. Leggob

Hey sorry i don't know the answer to your question, but had a question which kinda fits in this topic; recently started botting on an acc i care about, do you always receive a 2-days ban first before getting permabanned? Or is it possible that happens the first time?

3. CuppaJava

CuppaJava cuppa.drink(java);

I feel like we've had like a dozen threads about 2day/perma this week.

Also ban meter is in account settings

4. Celestial

Seeing how the question wasn't answered. So when it comes to botting, sometimes if you have a clean history and it wasn't a bot that's high risk you will get a warning ban. Sometimes they will just permaban you instead. But after those short bans, there is an expiration date for when that ban will be quashed from your account. So that means if you get banned again within those 11 months depending on the reason it can be permanent or longer than last time. Also I would not bot on your main again because now they are kind of keeping an eye on your playstyle to see if you will do it again soon. So play it safe or bot smarter.

5. nsfwsmile

I know that it's supposed to be in account settings but when I click on Account Status (where the ban meter used to be) it sends me to this page.
    banmeter.png
    I'm pretty sure I know what got me banned and it was honestly just a mistake on my part so if I don't do that I think I'll be fine after I wait 11 months. Thanks!