1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ban on Darkscape?

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by Sulle, Sep 25, 2015.

1. Hoodz

Hoodz Alpaca master

some accounts from my farm are banned. i dont really care though and was expecting it. already botting again ;)

2. worrorfight

Don't bot anything on the day of an update which are usually Tuesday / Wednesday morning.. I think

All 15 of my accounts were banned, already made another 15 + 5 and up n running over a day and half now.. so they only had 2 ban waves so far.

3. Hoodz

Hoodz Alpaca master

personally i dont mind it at all, my goldfarm method doesnt have any requirements. just trying to make the most profit (botting 24/7)

worrorfight likes this.
  4. pkingd3vil

A little information. As of now my old bot farm being fishing of 8 bots all of them are fine. They botted all up to around Oct 10th. They where botting for 20-24 hours all of them. I know they had multiple reports each on them since you had dozens of people whining and camping them like it made a difference. My new bot farm that I am using this week is something I've made on my own and still not touched after 3-4 ish days. By this assumption I think they are just manually doing it at this time.

5. loli

Mostly Sudofisher and Thunderfighter. I ran 4-5 hours a night, 2 or 3 times a week.

6. Cake

It seems that the majority of the players on DarkScape are bots, so it doesn't look they really care.

7. MassBot

You got banned for botting 8-15 hours / week?

8. loli

Yeah, for my main at least.

Not as much anymore, the last wave seemed to wipe a lot of people out. Give it a day or two.

9. billyd

I'm using alpha fighter 12 hours a day with 4-6 hour breaks and talking to people , no bann yet

10. chodepower

My WC Bot got banned while using MaxiWoodcutter cutting reg logs @ Varock west for 20 hours/day 7 days a week

I had level 84 wc