1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ban rates RS3

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by Lajos, May 7, 2017.

1. Lajos

I think runecrafting is a pretty risky skill because of the goldfarm possibilities, but i don't know for sure

2. steelmuffin

Banrates have definitely gone up in RS3, a few weeks ago a friend of mine got 2-day banned, and just recently so did I. Both ironman accounts, 2300+ total level. The funny thing is I didn't even bot that much, maybe 6 hours a day max, with switching up activities and doing quests/dailies/talking to people. They definitely have gotten better at detection, as I was mostly using private bots that I was confident were pretty humanlike.

3. Lajos

Damn, that sucks :/ Will you continue botting on that account or is that too risky in your opinion?

4. steelmuffin

Not sure yet. Can't say I have much motivation to play on it without botting. It was my plan to max so I might take a break for a few weeks and start up again at a slower rate.

5. Babylon

ban rates hav DEF went up, got 5 accs banned ina week after months of botting with them

6. Hellwyr

I can assure you ban rates have gone up. Multiple accounts I was botting on for months for 24hrs never got a ban,just last week they all got banned.

7. Twinki

Were they Permed or just 48 hour banned?

8. Dekaru

@steelmuffin when and if you return to botting on your banned account, lmk how that works. im not so sure they offer a third chance but i also wanted to max before i stopped botting. sadly my account had been caught just yesterday banning it for 48 hours. i botted a decent amount of time(not overdoing it but not a minuscule amount either) so if someone else could test that, i'd appreciate it greatly.

9. Lajos

Ffs, seems like i got back at the wrong moment

10. steelmuffin

Probably not gonna test this theory on my ironman as I've put quite a bit of effort into it. I might just bot things I'm 100% confident won't cause patterns.

Seems to be the case, if you don't have a previous 48-hr ban, you could still bot, but if you already do, then that's a perma ban risk.