1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ban rates

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by dankweed, Jan 16, 2019.

1. dankweed

i just started botting got banned on like 4 diffrent acc well it seems that proxifier used my default not proxy misspelled few things probably my home ip is flagged now im botting 2 acc really carefully few lvl a day using proxy for each i was thinking does f2p get banned much more then p2p players and if i buy membership on them two accounts my rate of getting ban lower right? why would jagex want to lose money

2. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

They dont want to lose money, but just because you pay them doesn't mean you can't abide by the rules.

But yes usually P2P accounts survive much longer then F2P accounts, especially if brand new.

dankweed likes this.
  3. only3inch

lol I got 2 accs banned already from the blastfurnace script bot it definitely needs updating infact leave it don't earn you much anyways and is it ok to bot during jagex open hours

dankweed likes this.
  4. dankweed

i agree with that that they still dont like braking the rules even tho youre giving the money what i read is they dont monitor p2p acc that much there are people that like bot for 10 hours few months nothing and they give like few days ban if botting like 5 hours a day p2p probably will be small chance they caught you dunno actually need to do more research on this

5. Defeat3d

Defeat3d Primate

gimme some of that stuff u smoking

dankweed likes this.
  6. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

god bless your english teacher

7. Defeat3d

Defeat3d Primate

yesterday i took the bike to supermarket bought 5 eggs went back home cooked them and gave them to my grandparents i went by foot to their place btw then i went back home saw i got banned on 2 accs i think this is because f2p not p2p and i made other acc p2p they not banned yet then i went to bed and i woke up and went to work at 2 pm lol now im here

8. dankweed

thats probably the best shit i ever read

only3inch likes this.
  9. only3inch

fucking hiliarious

10. her0

Probably has a lot to do with the age of your account and what exactly you're botting.

I've botted my main that i've had 15 years to maxed combat. When I was botting those i'd forget to stop it and it'd have run 10+ hours sometimes- finishing up range now while I just do other random things on my computer.

I haven't tried botting anything else, but I do a lot of other things in RS (legitimately) other than bot.

Of course this is all theory, but to me it makes sense.

11. Collateralized

If I bot on an alt, does that put my main at risk of being banned as well because of the same IP address?

12. Ashmund

I've been botting on a f2p account I made around January 20th, lol.

I bot for about 5-6 hours a day, but I switch it up, I'll mine for 2-3 hours, then smelt for an hour, then mine for another hour, then go to the GE and check prices/flip items, etc.. in a day where I log about 8 hours of activity, only about an hour or two is actually me, I seem to be lucky with the random spawns and interacting with other players, I always seem to look at my screen when a random NPC spawns for me, and when random players bitch my bot out for absolutely destroying them when he takes over their mining spot, so I have to allow keyboard strokes and tell em to stop complaining and go mine somewhere else, lol.

EDIT: But I also have been using VISUALRM to make my own bots instead of using the default ones on Runemate all the time, maybe that's why, you can literally tell who's botting just by the pathing they take, every single bot at West Varrock mining iron ore does the same thing, they go left from the iron ore, down past another set of ore, left then up to Varrock, every. single. time. I programmed a bot to use different pathing every now and then so it doesn't look so suspicious.

13. hacked

you sir are botting the right way. its smart and very human like. though you could prob spend 8 hours doing that one skill.
    but in saying that you can also get unlucky and have a mod spot you as that happened to me literally this morning.
    good thing is i only got a 48 hour ban as they cant prove i was using third party software as runemate is damn good at not being detectable.