1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Banned for? give us details.

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by Cozmo1333, Mar 21, 2015.

1. opticness

Something I've found is that if you're running more than one account from the same IP (even different computers under the same Internet provider), Jagex more than likely will delay ban the caught account and scan your IP for other accounts. This happened to me, and I lost 5 accounts at once, and 3 accounts at once another time. Obviously this was my own fault for suicide botting so many accounts so I'm not upset, just something to keep in mind. Botting minimally on your main and suicide botting on another account at the same time is a deadly combination for both accounts, not just the one suicide botting.

Cozmo1333 likes this.
  2. Cozmo1333

I don't think that should be possible cuz there're are people (neighbors or family members) who share the same router. if they all play runescape, is because one of them botted jagex would ban all of them?!

Vichy likes this.
  3. opticness

Well, if they all bot, then possibly. I ran my accounts over 2 separate computers, and Jagex cross-banned them at once. Since your main IP (separate from your specific computer's) runs from the router in your house, you'd have to have more than one if you wanted to avoid this. The first time I thought I just had bad luck, but it's happened twice now, like I said the first with 3 accounts, the second with 5. They are all banned at the same time.

Cozmo1333 likes this.
  4. The Toaster

time: 1:00pm EST
    Game type: RS3
    Account age: 7+ years
    script bot name: Bat Miner AIO
    place: Varrock East Mine
    other: Recently came back to RS wanted to test the waters with runemate on a throwaway ~500 total level account. Got banned within a few hours of using the bot in the same day. Mining Iron Ore @ Varrock East Mine. Account was never botted on until today with runemate. Was very impressed with the client itself and the script bot too and had high hopes but I guess botting is just too dangerous still and Jagex is a step ahead of the current programs and bots out there at the moment :(. Guess I will have to wait for genesis to see if I will be botting again. Might test the waters with some different scripts bots on other throwaway accounts but its not looking good so far and that is unfortunate because otherwise I like everything else about this bot client and its website. If I just got really unlucky let me know, I really want to give this bot a chance but not if bans like this are normal.

5. Exia

Yeah, I haven't put any antiban sort of thing in my script bot yet. I'll put it higher on my to dos since I got an account banned using my script bot too. I think the main problem is that it is actually too good at mining, it's too responsive, there is zero delay between a rock respawning and it clicking the rock. Also, botting iron seems to be suicide. I'll see what I can do so this doesn't happen again.

6. The Toaster

Ok well good to know your working on it. I choose your script bot since it was the less used one and it worked well so I thought I could fly under the radar. I really do like it some anti-ban would do wonders.

7. Cozmo1333

shouldn't zero delay be something bad? as it wouldn't be humanly if you mined for an hours with out any delay time between respawning rock n clickin on it?

8. Exia

Well yeah, this is exactly the problem with it.

9. XCRunner

-OSRS or RS3: OSRS
    -F2P or P2P. P2P
    -Time, Today between 0600 and 1200 Central
    -Name of the bot. MaxiFletcher/Celestial FM
    -The training place GE.
    -Other things that may be useful to know: May have been a delayed ban. I was WCing at Catherby Yews for a long stretch of time, then fletched like 20k willows at Catherby bank/GE

3 F2P money farmers:

-Age of the accounts. About a week
    -OSRS or RS3 OSRS
    -F2P or P2P. F2P
    -Time, Late last night
    -Name of the script bot. Lazy Power Miner and Mass Fighter
    -The training place. Power mined from 1-~60 at Rimmington, then was fighting chickens north of Lumby when I was banned
    -Other things that may be useful to know:
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 2, 2015, Original Post Date: Apr 1, 2015 ---
    Update on last post - Ran 3 more F2P bots. Two of which I got their combat up at the large chicken farm north of Lumby. Banned within 24 hours. The third one I was training at the small chicken coop just outside of the large chicken farm. No ban.
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 3, 2015 ---
    3 more accounts banned including the one from earlier. I was fly fishing at Barbarian Village using MaxiFisher when they were all banned. None of them had hit the 24 hour mark of in-game time. Gunna try and keep under the radar until I hit 24 hours, then I'll try out areas I know are under heavy watch.

10. yono

I'm guessing that they can see that 4 accounts on the same computer is impossible lol.

11. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

-Age of the account. Made in 2007. OSRS acc was about 3 months old.
    -OSRS or RS3: OSRS
    -F2P or P2P: P2p
    -Time: Approx: 6am
    -Name of the bot: Maxifisher (think). Could've been another fishing bot from another reflection client (won't name).
    -The training place: Shilo village
    -Other things that may be useful to know:

I think fly-fishing is just a very high ban rate. I was temp banned for fly-fishing at barb village in f2p 2 months prior, and since then had stopped fly-fishing (was at 55 fish so didn't need it much). I had been botting wc'ing pretty often overnight following that with no problems at all (from 1-87). Then finished shilo-village a couple of months later and figured that's a safer place to fly-fish, which i wanted to do to get 62+ fishing for quests. Woke up to a perm ban and the bot wasn't even going for the whole night bc runescape updated. Overall maxifisher is a great bot, but I recommend staying away from fly-fishing for periods >2-3 hrs.

yono likes this.
  12. yono

That sucks man I had ban after ban using power.. well you know. So far Runemate has restored my faith in botting. Simple questionnaire. Botting (assuming 2-3 hours) if not how many? How many bots where you running on the same computer (forget about the ip.) How much GP where you accumulating? I believe this will help benefit everyone. Peace and better wishes to your next go around hope to hear back from you soon!

13. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

When i was botting fly-fishing, around 2-3 hours for the first temp ban (this was with a diff bot). Then i took those couple of months off from fishing to do other stuff. Then on the second, perm ban, I was fishing for what I would guess is less than 5hrs, after playing legit and questing for about 2 hours that day. Started the bot around 1am, woke up to a "Runescape has been updated!" page and a perm ban. It was the only account I had used on that computer, and I wasn't accumulating any GP from fly-fishing (relatively). I'd honestly babysit really well when fly-fishing or would just stay away from it, but that's due to those bans.

#33 Serene, May 15, 2015
    Last edited: May 15, 2015
  14. mcjagger

Osrs has a completely different bot detection, on rs3 if the client is undetected you're pretty much good.

15. Dryrr

Got banned on 2 accs:
    My Main skiller:
    Botted 1 day str8 @ alpha cooker @ taverly, that probably got me banned, RS3 btw.

Cb acc also got banned ( suicided alot on him), also rs3.

16. Gathicxv

Now I'm scared...

17. Mes

Mes

F2P or P2P? How old were these accounts? Have you ever botted on both at the same time?

18. Dryrr

p2p, 5 years and the other one 4 months

19. Mes

Mes

Damn :( But have you botted on both at the same time/from the same IP?

20. Dryrr

yes
    --- Double Post Merged, May 18, 2015, Original Post Date: May 18, 2015 ---
    but i did it for quite a long time so i dont think that caused me to get banned