1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Banned

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by maxbrand99, May 13, 2019.

Tags:
  1. maxbrand99

So obviously, I bot...or I wouldn't be here. Today I got banned on my only "clean" account for macroing...I use a different, dedicated computer for it, that has no botting software, and no botting accounts have logged into that computer. Furthermore, I have never logged this account into any other computer. All of my botting accounts are fine...not a single one of them has ever been banned...only the account that has never botted...I don't know what to do, kinda just here to complain more than anything else...wtf jagex...

2. Emmer

I've reached the 300 hours limit and have achieved 5 different 99s. If you get banned, you're doing something wrong.

Dodgement, austeezy and MrBlazinHerbs like this.
  3. CuppaJava

CuppaJava cuppa.drink(java);

Maybe you got hacked and they botted on it

Dodgement and Skillergod like this.
  4. austeezy

I'm with Emmer, Although I do babysit the bot

5. MrBlazinHerbs

MrBlazinHerbs Blazin all them herbs

I second that last part of his statement. Been botting the same account for over a year still no ban.

Dodgement and austeezy like this.
  6. maxbrand99

you missed what i said...the account that got banned, was the only one that had never botted...all my botting accounts are fine...my one clean account is banned

7. Darkkenshi

Looks like you suck at getting banned then

8. AxeHandle

It's weird. I got banned on an account that had run runemate but never a script yet. Fresh VPN on vultr and clean VM.
    I've had terrible luck lately, I got an account banned before while I was messing with making a script but hadn't been run more than a minute or two while I watched, and this one just confuses me more. I'm not sure what's going on lately. Accounts that are older and have high stats (ones I bought) do fine, but newer accounts, even though I immediately get quest points and train a varied set of skills go fast.

Another weird thing, instead of waiting a day or two to ban, they get banned like a week later now after no play, exactly when the bond membership runs out.

Update-
    Some Vultr locations are flagged. I've never seen that happen, I rent servers and run openvpn, never seen as common vpn ips anywhere, but the "choopa" hostname from one particular location I used leads jamflex to believe the accounts are stolen. I found this out when one got logged out and I had to recover it the first time I used the ge after creation. "stolen" 15 minute old account. I was able to recover some of the accounts I thought were banned, "account disabled" doens't always mean ban and I should check the account on the website first. TIL

#8 AxeHandle, May 14, 2019
    Last edited: May 14, 2019